CUDDLES!!!

*time skip*

It'd been a few months since your NXT debut and you are the current NXT womens champion of 131 days, you have a match against Shayna Baszler later that week but as of right now you and rhea had a few days together, just the two of you. It's around 7:00 AM and you slowly wake up.

Y/N pov:
I woke up and tried to get up but the weight of rhea's arm pulling me closer to her forbid me to do so. I assumed she was asleep, until I felt her kissing the back of my neck. Her arms wandered up and down my body and I could feel her smile radiating off of her. I turned to face her and her lips made contact with mine. I couldn't help but melt into her embrace, rhea knew she had the dominance and she loved it. "Dem-" I tried to speak but she wanted the moment to last longer. Her hands trailed over my body before landing on my cheek. "Continue" she said smiling widely. "What are we going to do today?" I asked, nuzzling into her chest. She stroked the back of my head "hmmm we could do some training then tomorrow we're going out." She smirked at me, I hated it when she had plans and didn't tell me, she found it hilarious. "Wait demi what are you on about" she just smirked at me "you'll find out" she said grinning. "Demi!! Please!" I begged, she didn't respond. "Fine." I said pouting.  She looked at me and raised an eyebrow "are you really pouting?" She said looking at me. I didn't know what came over me but I decided to make the stupid (or not so stupid) idea to tease her, so instead of answering her I looked away and tried to leave. I knew I was in for it when I heard her scoff and her arms wrapped around me.

Rhea pov:

The audacity this girl had. She thought that she could pout and try to leave, and get away with it. No. I pulled her back into me and attacked her neck and shoulders with kisses, marking her as mine. The second she let that pretty little noise escape her lips, showing she was enjoying herself, I stopped. I stood up and started getting ready to go to the gym. "seriously!" She asked, a little offended. "Mhm" I said without stopping what I was doing. "We'll come on we need to get training done." I said ushering her out of bed.Y/N got changed while I pulled out our overnight oats from the fridge, she came in wearing a simple pair of leggings and a vest which belonged to me, I laughed to myself seeing that she was more comfortable in my clothes than her own. We had a mini conversation about what we were going to do for training while we ate and then we headed out.

*Time skip*

Other pov:

You guys got home after a few hours of training, you were exhausted and rhea was tired but still energetic at the same time, it was weird. You arrived at her apartment and flopped onto the sofa. Rhea shook her head at you and headed to the kitchen. A few minutes later she emerged from the kitchen with 2 protein shakes, she handed you one but you declined.

Y/N pov:

"Take it. It'll help keep you from being sore" she said handing me the shake again. I took it from her knowing that she would keep telling me to take it. She sat down next to me and I snuggled up to her, we found a horror movie and decided to watch it. Halfway through the movie I found my eyes forcing themselves open. It didn't help that rhea was stroking through my hair, which she knew I loved. She kissed my forehead and whispered "you don't have to stay awake for me, love" I looked up and smiled, she was gorgeous, so kind, so gentle, so loving, and it was all genuine. It was so different from your past. You felt safe. She made you feel safe, happy. It was love. None of you had said "I love you" but you felt like you were ready to do so. You took a deep breath in. "Rhea?" She hummed signifying she heard me. "I love you" you said trying not to hesitate, you were nervous, what if she didn't feel the same wa- "I love you too" she replied looking down at me. She couldn't hide her smile, it was genuine. She meant it, and so did I.

(A/N THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE! I'M GOING TO TRY AND AT LEAST START MY NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP!! IK IM QUITE SLOW AT WRITING THESE AND CAN ONLY GET 1 CHAPTER OUT PER DAY BUT THE WEATHER WHERE I AM IS REALLY NICE SO IM TRYING TO MAKE THE MIST OF IT AND SOCIALISE WITH REAL PEOPLE!)