first fight

(A/N HAVE Y'ALL SEEN WHAT'S HAPPENED WITH RHEA AND LIV! LIV4BRUTALITY CRUMBLED LAST NIGHT!!! TW: SH SCARS AND BRUISES)

Other pov:
You and rhea made it to the sports arena with enough time for rhea to get ready. A staff member took her behind the curtain. You watched her match against Toni Storm and she won. She came behind the curtain and you jumped into her arms.

Y/N pov:
"YOU DID SO GOOD!!" I said jumping into her arms though I quickly pulled away sensing how weak she was from the fight. She smiled and sat down, wincing at how sore she was. "You okay" I said slightly concerned "yeah I'm fine, just in a bit of pain" she said rubbing the back of her neck. "Y/N we're ready for you" one of the staff members said. I smiled and turned to rhea "wish me luck" I said grinning and running my tongue over my teeth, she smiled and turned to face the monitor which showed my fight.

*Time skip*

Dakota kept on coming back for more you didn't know who would win, she had the height advantage, sure but I had the flexibility and strength to beat her, The only thing stopping me from winning was her resilience. I found myself stunned in the centre of after receiving a boot to the back of my neck. The pain was excruciating but I wasn't fully aware of my surroundings. "DAKOTA KAI WITH A SUPER DROPKICK TO Y/N'S JAW! SHE GOES FOR THE COVER! OH AND A KICKOUT FOR Y/N AT 2!!" The commentator shouted as I shook my head trying to wake myself up. I took a moment to gather myself and moved out of the way just in time for Dakota to land on her back instead of me. While she was stunned I took the opportunity to stomp her a few times. I dragged her into a F/F and went for the cover. "1!...2!...3! Y/N HAS DONE IT! Y/N HAS BEATEN DAKOTA KAI!!" I screamed out of relief before standing and claiming my victory. My heart felt like it was pumping out of my chest as the crowd cheered my name. I headed to the gorilla to find rhea waiting for me with a huge smile on her face.
"Good job" she said pulling me into a hug. I sat in arms for a few seconds, swaying side to side with her before pulling away and walking into the locker room and getting changed. That's when she noticed them . The bruises on my arms from the way E/N grabbed me.

Rhea pov:
I looked down at her arms to not only see healed self harm scars but the marks that her ex had left on her from earlier. She tried to hide them but it was too late I had already seen them. I looked at her to see the panic and nervousness in her face. "Did he do this?" I said cupping her face, though I already knew the answer. She nodded and I  ran my thumb over it then flipped her wrists and dragged my thumb over her scars. "What about these?" She started to sniff, a single tear ran down her cheek. "He had complete control over me, it was the only way I could feel alive" I pulled her into my chest "hey it's okay, look" I showed her my healed scars from my past. She grabbed my arm "why did you start?" She said to me. I sighed "I struggled a lot in my earlier years, especially with my body image and this was the way to show that I was human and I was in my body." She smiled at me "cmon we can head to my place if you want." I helped her up "yeah, I'd like that" 

Other pov:

You drove behind rhea and after about 10 minutes of driving you arrived at her place. You sat down and watched TV with her till you fell asleep on her shoulder and she followed shortly after, falling asleep with you