AUSTRALIA!!!!

It had been a few days after the tag match and You were currently getting up the girls at 1:00Am to get to the airport for your flight to Australia. You were going to see rhea's family and the best part about it, was her family had no idea you were going. You knew without any delays you'd arrive in Australia at about 10 Am. It would be a near 20 hour flight but it'd be worth it. The girls didn't like getting up so early but we had a plan to catch and they could sleep at the airport and on the plane it they really wanted to.

Y/N pov:

I strapped Maya in her seat and then helped Rhea pack the boot (trunk) with our suitcases and then we headed off. Rhea was a better driver during the night so I had her driving. "Stop at McDonald's we'll get some food for the girls just to keep them going." I said to rhea as we grew closer to the drive thru, she pulled in and asked the girls what they wanted. "Hi can I take your order please." "Uhh yeah can I get a cheeseburger happy meal and a chicken nugget happy meal" "what drinks and would you like to add a fruitbag as well." "Uh two colas and 1 fruitbag please mate." "Okay anything else." "Yeah please, a big Mac meal, large with a coke zero. Do you want anything." "A 9 piece chicken select, medium fries and a caramel latte please love" rhea finished up the order and went to the next window to pay. We met a fan at the window and they had a mini freak out moment when they saw us. "Oh my god, hi! I'm a really big fan! Could we get a photo please?" Me and Rhea laughed at each other "I don't see why not" rhea said opening her door. I followed and stood next to the window, the took the girl's phone and took a photo and put it on the girls insta story, tagging herself and me in it. "There you go mate, have a good un" rhea said handing back the phone. She also gave the girl a tip for being really sweet and polite. We arrived at the next window and collected out food, I gave Maya her meal and then Aspen hers before being handed my own food. Rhea pulled into a parking space to eat and once she had finished she began to drive again.

We got to the airport and went to the reception. We had our passports and tickets checked then went to our gate. Demi went to grab us some coffee and I sat with Maya. She rested her head on my shoulder as she sat curled up in my lap and she fell asleep within a matter of minutes. Rhea came back and handed me my drink "Careful I just burned myself taking a drink" rhea said as I held the cup up to my mouth. I took a small sip, and she was right, it was boiling, I placed it in a cup holder next to me and let it cool down a little. After a few more sips it was cold enough for me to start drinking it. I had to be as careful as possible as to not wake Maya up. The plane ended up have a delay but it was only of 3 minutes so it wasn't too bad. We boarded the plane and I unfortunately woke Maya up in the process. It wasn't too bad though. She was a little grumpy but quickly fell back to sleep.

Once the plane had taken off I opened my laptop and watched Netflix with rhea and Aspen. After a few hours I found myself the only one awake. I knew that Aspen has gone to sleep long ago but I didn't notice that demi had gone to sleep. I finished the movie, just barely keeping myself awake before placing my laptop in my bag and going to sleep for a while.

I woke up to the flight attendant Asking everyone for breakfast. The girls looked hungry so when she came over to us I ordered some breakfast for everyone. After a few minutes she came back and I paid for everything. As we ate we talked about what we would be doing in Australia. We also had to think about what our room was like. We had ordered the family suite and a 4.5 star hotel, it consisted of 2 bathrooms A kitchen and living room area and 3 rooms. We had told them about Maya's age so they were tailoring the bed to make sure she wouldn't roll out of it. There was also a balcony that viewed the pool. We had about 4 hours of flying left so I turned on my laptop and put the movie 'Avatar' on disney plus and began to watch it until the attendant told us to put away any electronics for landing.

We finally landed and immediately felt the Australian heat. Maya never did well in heat so I made sure to put sunscreen and a hat on her before leaving the airport. I gave her hand to Aspen and carried our luggage to a car that we had booked for rental. Rhea was driving since she knew the Australian road ways. We got to the hotel and dropped off our luggage in our room. Then once we had gotten changed from our travel clothes into something that tailored with the weather we went out and headed for rhea's family home.

We got to the door and rhea rung the bell. We waited and began to hear footsteps making their way toward us...

(Sorry this chapter took so long I've been struggling with revision to fit anybwriting in to my schedule. I hope y'all enjoy thus chapter anyways have a good day/night ily!!!)