Betrayal.

April 18th 2022 20:15

I had a match tonight. Demi had a tag match tonight. Bianca, Nikki, carmella, zelina, natalya, Nia and Tamina all had matches tonight. We had been main event every week for the past month, it was a very full womens locker room. My match was against Miss bliss, who was really fucking creepy right now, but it was a great storyline for her character, she wanted my title, I wanted a fight, it was perfect. We were very similar in more than one way, our height, style, attitude matched up, aside from the scary shit, the only real difference was fighting style, I was good at submissions while she was better at tricks and taking to the sky, I was significantly stronger than her as well but that isnt always seen as an advantage

My match was before Demi's so just as I got changed into my gear I could hear liv and rhea joking and bouncing about, ready to cheer me on. I had my makeup on and my hair was put into half up half down pigtails
Gear:

 I had my makeup on and my hair was put into half up half down pigtails Gear:

Makeup:

Hairstyle (not colour, the colour is still black and white) :

I was excited to see how this match played out. I had already beaten Alexa in the Elimination chamber. I could do it again. I was also excited to watch liv and rhea try for the tag team championship, but I was also a little nervous, edge had been talking to rhea about a project he had in mind, she was still on the fence about it because of me and how I'd react but I loved anything that would develope her career and it was about time she had a heel turn.

*Time skip*

I was currently in the centre of the ring, my championship was on the line and I wasn't ready to loose it, Alexa had me in a headlock, I was too far away from the ropes to reach them so I had to think of something else. I wouldn't tap, I couldn't, no way, after fighting as much as I could I gathered enough momentum to roll myself backwards and secure bliss's shoulders to the canvas. She powered out at two and looked very pissed off, she was gonna do something creepy eventually so I was prepared for whatever it was, however right now I was on offence, powering myself in a cross body onto her chest and rolling her up, she kicked out then the lights shut off. Great. They turned back on with a red hue and Alexa was no longer where she sat before, she was stood up on the top turnbuckle just staring at me. I was nervous but knew she was looking for a twisted bliss. I also knew that a flipped jinx would take her out long enough for a pin, I just had to figure out a way to do it. She jumped off the top turnbuckle, trying to perform the twisted bliss and failing when I pushed her out of the way. I made the fast climb up the ropes and the second she pulled herself to her feet, performed a flipped jinx successfully. I grabbed her legs and lifted them up, counting with the ref as she counted 1, 2, 3. I stood up just as the lights flickered back to their normal colour, having my title handed back to me and my arm lifted into the air. I nodded smugly as the announcer called "here is your winner! And still! The RAW women's champion! Jinxxx!" Once I celebrated and my adrenaline came down a little I headed backstage, being greeted with congratulations by rhea and liv. "It's gonna take a lot more than some creepy lights to take me out!" I laughed, showing off the title belt that rested on my shoulder.

After a moment of talking I turned my attention to the monitors as my favourite tag team made their way to the ring. I was excited for L4B and I hoped that they would win, that way we'd all have a title.

Watching my wife betray my best friend broke my heart, it was painful to watch. But it confirmed for me that whatever Edge was planning, demi was down for it and she needed to be alone for it to happen. I understand where she was in that on the fence thing, she didn't want to leave me and I knew it broke her to hurt liv the way she did. Especially since liv really wasn't prepared. The disappointment and frustration in my wife's face shattered my soul, she nearly broke down just by looking at me, I took her to the locker room so she could talk to me.

"I just feel really guilty, you know. She's one of my closest friends and betraying her was the worst thing I could've done." I completely understood her pain, demi and gionna were always really close, from the day they met. "I know but think about the future, think about her future, I know your whole thing is she's holding you back, but that could fuel her to be so much more." Looking at my wife's face perk up when I spoke was enough to give me some peace in mind. We continued to talk about it for a moment and then liv came into the locker room with us, she pulled rhea off her seat and hugged her tightly "I'm not mad. You did what felt right for you. And who knows, maybe I'll be a singles champ." Liv said, reassuring Demi that their friendship wasn't broken. I had been reassuring Demi but it took liv to confirm that before she settled.

As much as I would miss the L4B tag team, whatever was coming next for the both of them, it would all be worth it. However for now we were all tired, all a little sore, liv especially and I wanted to go home to my kids. I hoped that Ben would be awake so I could at least talk to him for a little but the deep slumber he was in showed me that he had been asleep for a while. Tired and sore, I headed down towards my room, demi stood by her dresser getting changed, I couldn't help but stare at her. The way her shorts hung low on her hips, exposing the top of her briefs, the shirt she changed into hugging her body perfectly. She was hot, and I was a simp. She did the same thing as me when I got changed, however I just a hoodie that barely covered mid thigh, what can I say. That shits comfy.