confidence.

16th Jan 2023

After a few days of utter bliss in Australia, we were back at home, and I was already back in action. I still wasn't 100%, but, being one half of the tag team champions with Bianca, it's only fair that we give everyone the golden opportunity to face us. So, even though my leg was still kinda hurting, we were once again facing Damage CTRL for the tag championships. I really didn't want to face them again, it didn't feel like they deserved it in a way... But it's not exactly like there are many tag teams on RAW at the moment, and they pulled some strings with Adam to get the match they wanted.

Gear for the night:

Me and Bianca are sitting backstage discussing how we could improve our teamwork, Demi is also here, but she's in the judgement day's "clubhouse" so I won't be seeing her until later

"B, my leg still isn't 100%, I don't think I can do this... Not tonight" I mutter with a soft sigh, shaking my head softly, Bianca places a hand on my shoulder and squeezes it softly, a silent gesture of reassurance. "Hey now, where's my champion gone? Remember? The one that beat Ronda Freaking Rousey in a ladder match... And beat her twice... The Champion that pinned Dakota Kai to get these championships in the first place.... The champion I know and love... Where is she?" Bianca says, causing a smile to form on my face as she recalls my achievements... Some of which I've lost... Some of which I still have... All of which are in the record books. "She's still here... I think..." I sigh and Bianca pulls me into a hug. "Give yourself some credit, Y/N... You're badass and you know it. You've never let an injury stop you, so why now?" I shrug and wrap my arms around her "...gut feeling, I guess..." I whisper, she pulls away and sighs, her eyes lighting up as someone approaches us.

"Is she doubting herself again?" I hear my wife's voice fill my ears, my heart thrumming in my chest a lot quicker as she pulls me from Bianca and grabs my chin, forcing me to look at her. "Listen to me... You... Are perfect. You shouldn't let an injury get in your way... And I'll be damned if I let you go before you can tell me, with sincerity, that you believe you can do this. You have a badass on your side and Damage CTRL are nothing compared to you two." She says with a stern, but reassuring face, kissing me softly every time she finishes a sentence, my cheeks heat up with a blus and my mouth curls into a wide grin... "I can do this... Thank you.. both of you" I say, with more confidence, looking at both women. "Good. Now, off you go. It's your time." Demi says, kissing my forehead and pointing me to the curtain.

I grab my title and strap it around my waist, taking a deep breath, "you ready girl?" Bianca asks, pumping her feet from side to to side. I nod at her and stretch my arms out.

"Let's do it."

(A/N: It's been a while, I've been dealing with loads of problems at home, and I tried to get chapters out. But writers block is a bitch and I couldn't think of anything to do. And my phone broke so I lost all my planning and past ideas because they didn't back up to my new phone, so I have literally had nothing to go off of, when before I had almost 6 months worth of ideas for future chapters... Now all of that is gone, so, yay me 🙄🙄. I will try to post to my other stories soon but really no promises, also pls don't come for me if the chapters are a lot shorter than before, this is hard to do when you're THIS far into a story 😭. Anyways, as always, Love y'all and Ty for the support 🫶🫶)