A.S.H

25TH APRIL 2022 19:45

Nikki ASH had been all over my social media page lately, me and her were friends outside of the ring, I mean, she was one of my bridesmaids, but in ring she was adamant that she was a better fit champion and just in general a better wrestler. And I was tired of it, so tired that I had accepted her tables match tonight. I had to get ready, no pinfall, no submission, just throw her through a table, and I keep my title. I was sat in the gorilla, gear makeup and hair already done.

Nikki was sat across from me, talking to doudrop, I was talking to Becky. "I wouldn't worry about Ash, she was the shortest reigning champ, and it's only because she was miss money in the bank." "I know, she also has to get me through a table somehow, I think she has limited options for that, there's no way she can pick me up for long." "Nikki we're ready for you, jinx you're on in 2" I turned back from the crew member to Becky "that's me then." I said standing up, Becky stood up with me, patting me on my back "you got this remember" I smiled at her before going to the left ring, warming myself up ready to face the crazy bitch that Nikki was.

Hearing the roar of the crowd as my music played was the best feeling ever, the RAW title belt secured around my waist was my biggest pride to have, watching Nikki's face realise that her only advantage was her speed was the best sight I could ask for. I climbed into the ring, through the middle rope and handed over my title to the official, pointing at I while mouthing "that's mine" to Nikki, getting her aggression pumping for this match. We jumped into a battle of dominance immediately after the bell rung, I let her drive me into the turnbuckle, make her think she was stronger than me. Once I felt my back hit that padding I flipped her over, stomping her stomach until she dropped. I had to move quickly to get the first table set up, I placed it strategically to make sure to make sure I could stop myself from going through it. After the table had been set up I got back into the ring, the tension between us was growing the longer we held eye contact until eventually the palm of her hand collided with my cheek. A smile growing on my face as I demanded she do it again, I did this three times but on the final time I punched her stomach then a kick to her chest then another across her face, landing me on my knees. I grabbed another table placing it diagonally against the turnbuckles, I grabbed on to her, setting her up for a suplex into the table, but before I could even lift her she countered into a neck breaker, forcing me out of the ring to compose myself, only to have my head slammed against the table I had previously constructed, next thing I knew I was on the table, Nikki attempting to jump onto me, I moved quickly off the table, making her readjust and injure her foot.

She hobbled around a little but before getting back into the ring, we exchanged forearm after forearm until she was weak enough for me to twist her into a German suplex, followed by a clutch and body triangle. It didn't matter if she tapped, it wouldn't count, cuz she isn't going through a table. It would however, wear out her energy, it took her a while but eventually she broke free from my hold and just as I had hoped she was extremely exhausted. I wanted to pay homage to rhea somehow, so after a moment of thinking, I set her up for none other than the riptide, listening to the commentary table scream "riptide!!!" just like how they would with my wife, Nikki was done, if I moved quickly now I would retain, I rolled her out of the ring, sliding under the bottom rope after her, I kicked her side a few times before pulling her up, to make sure that she wouldn't recover, I slammed her onto the table, so she would hit her head but wouldn't go through the table quite yet. A smile grew on my face as I made the climb up the ring post, hearing "this is my brutality!!!" Roar through the ring as I stood up on the ring post, the thought of demi watching me just motivated me to go for it, I jumped, propelling myself forward in a coup de grace across Nikki's torso, forcing her through that table.

It took me a moment to get back up but I did eventually and my title was handed back to me, the chants of "this is your house!" Bringing a smile to my face, rhea finally making her way into the ring, i was confused as to why she was here because she never said she was working today, nevertheless I was happy to see her stood next to me but her face didn't match mine. "What's wrong?" I said in confusion, trying to tread the eyes of my stern faced wife, she was.... Angry?? "Dem what's wrong?" I put my left hand on hers, being completely trusting of her, but she broke that trust for a split second with one single strike across my face. Is she insane?! I looked at her, stunned by her action "what the fuck!" She grabbed me by the hood of my gear "I'm doing this for them." She whispered into my ear "dem what do you mean! Doing this for who!!" She let go of my hood and thought of her next move, she had to make it subtle, she spelled out three letters "TJD" on my arm, before leaving the ring. I was left with no explanation, no knowledge on her antics, nothing, just TJD.

I picked up my title and grabbed a mic "still think you're better than me now Nikki!" I shouted looking at her as she finally began to move since the end of the match. I was pissed the fuck off, and I needed to let my anger out on someone, anyone. I took one look at Nikki, and one look at the table propped against the turnbuckles, found my anger release. Next thing I knew she was back in the ring, on my shoulders, commentary trying to stop me, officials stood ringside trying to stop me but I went through with it anyway. Electric chair onto and through the table. I left her with that, center of the ring, officials surrounding her, medical rushing past me, the moment I turned the corner I was met with demi, trying to explain herself, I didn't want to listen, I wanted to punch something. "Y/N listen. I was just... Following orders" "yeah. Orders to fucking hit me dem!" "I didn't want to!" "Then you fucking shouldn't have. I need time to myself." I left her there, reaching out for me. I told her what I wanted, it was now up to her to respect my space, she had crossed a line with this order and I didn't like it.....