re-makeover

20TH OCTOBER 2022

I hadn't been to work since leaving the judgment day and for good reason. I still looked like I was stuck in the judgment day and I needed to freshen up. Due to Ben being suspended; and although the school said he could go back in if he wanted, I wasn't going to send him to school until his bullies were gone, I just had the school to send him some work over. He was content with staying off school and sleeping in but he still really wanted to see Venus, he had no idea if the boys were ripping I to them or not and he was worried for his friends, but if everything went to plan he wouldn't have to worry any longer. I noticed that he was becoming more and more dysphoric with his hair growing, so while Demi spent the day with Amaya and Damian; I invited Ben to join me. We arrived at the mall at noon and decided to get some food before; Ben wanted ramen so we went to The Dragon bowl ramen bar which was located in the mall's food court.  After we ate we headed over to the hair salon that we usually went to And I told them what I wanted for my hair then let Ben tell them how he wanted to cut his hair. I was brought over to a chair and Ben was placed next to me.

It took a few hours, and I was changing my hair drastically, but I loved it and it was a great change for my new found solo career.

Ben was also obsessed with the shorter, blue look and he was much happier with his hairstyle now that it was shorter

Ben was also obsessed with the shorter, blue look and he was much happier with his hairstyle now that it was shorter. I knew it was bugging him so I didn't want to delay his haircut any longer.

Next thing I wanted to do was to head over to the tattoo studio and get a tattoo based off of my favourite character in my favourite game; jinx, from league of legends

Next thing I wanted to do was to head over to the tattoo studio and get a tattoo based off of my favourite character in my favourite game; jinx, from league of legends. "Hey mom?" My son asked as we headed towards the "Salem witch tattoo and piercing studio" "yes son?" I replied "can I get a piercing?" "Ben, there aren't many piercings you can get at your age, maybe when you're older." I replied but then he hit me with this "I only want both of my nostrils done" I knew that with parental consent, he could get them so I made him a compromise "right, if you can promise you'll clean them and take care of them, you can have them done." "I PROMISE!!!" he perked up, I couldn't say no to him. We headed inside and I was pre booked, but I also asked them about Ben. They were fine with him having his nose done and they brought me to the back while Ben was pulled over to the piercing chair.

*Time skip*

It was now 7pm and my tattoo was finished, it would've taken longer, because it was huge, but I had two artists working on me to speed things up and thankfully it did. I had my nails done a few days ago and I was now ready to get back in the ring. I had a match against Lacey Evans tomorrow so I could show my new look and to be fair she had been trash talking the entire roster and it was about time she was put in her place.

All in all we had a great day together, and Ben was content with his piercings and haircut so I was happy too. This was the end of my judgement day era and I was ready for the next chapter but before I could do that, I had to show demi my new look. When we got home Ben pretty much immediately ran upstairs and due to the time I knew that Maya was already asleep so I knew that the shower noise was from Demi. I headed upstairs and let her know we were home by shouting into the bathroom and then I headed to my room and switched on the LED lights to red in order to block out and hide  the colour of my hair,at least until she turned the light on. I also got changed into a pair of shorts and a bra to show of the new tattoo and waited for her on the bed.

After a few minutes of browsing social media I heard the faucets turn off and I put my phone on the bedside table while I waited for her. She entered the room after a few minutes and was confused by the colour of the light. "Why the red?" She pondered "turn the light on and you'll find out" I chuckled, shaking my hair a little. She switched the light on and her mouth dropped at my hair and tattoo. "Oh wow." She said, her mouth still agape. "You like??" I teased Standing up and showing her the rest of my makeover. I examined her chest rise and fall as her breathing began to deepen. Her hands slithered around my hips and her eyes met mine. "I love it.." she smiled kissing me a single time. Her hands continued to to wander up and down my body and she kicked the door shut and her hand reached over my bra and she unclasped it. I allowed it to fall off my shoulders and she crouched down to examine the tattoo that travelled over my entire left side. I grabbed her jaw and pulled her back up to a standing position before kissing her again. My intentions were clear and I allowed her to take complete control as she lifted me up and dropped me into the bed. Her movements were quick and there was an undeniable hunger in her eyes as the lust she craved controlled her every move. Her hands glided up and down my legs; prickling them with goosebumps. Eventually she gave in to her instinct and she pulled my shorts off completely; pulling my legs apart and kissing that slow trail in-between my legs. The sound of pleasure escaped my lips as she....

I'm still not a smut author, I had a phase but reading them back I just couldn't do it again, maybe I'll gain the courage but who knows. Also, I apologize for the wait, I kinda sorta maybe had a meltdown last night and couldn't finish the chapter, and I shut myself down a littl today, so I've not been in the best state but it's made me a lot happier knowing that my chapter is finished now!!