Extreme... Rules

SAT 8TH OCTOBER 2022

This was it. I had my escape plan. I just had to execute it. I had a feeling that Demi was catching onto my act but she hadn't shown it yet. I wasn't scheduled for a match, but I was part of the show, even though I would spend most of the night in the audience. Demi was technically part of the show; not in a match, but ringside with Dominic, and she was yet to find out that I was in fact going to have a segment tonight.

"Are you sure you have to stay in the audience?" My wife whined at me, falling back onto our bed. I sighed and nodded at her "yess, Adam told me to stay out tonight after my little outburst on Edge." Was I lying? Kind of. He did say I wasn't going to get a match because of my outburst but he fit in my segment to leave tjd. I didn't want to lie but I had been subjected to being lied to multiple times and what goes around comes around, so it was kinda fair. Her arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled on top of her, where she began to attack my neck with soft kisses. "Love... You've got to get ready." I sighed, in love with the feeling of her lips on my skin and reluctant to push her away. She refused to move and after another moment I had no choice. "Come on. I'll be watching from the audience" I said with a smile, to which she eased up a little.

 I'll be watching from the audience" I said with a smile, to which she eased up a little

I would be saying goodbye to everything. No more purple hair, different colour gear and makeup, a change of piercings; everything about the judgment day would be changed. And I liked that it was changing. I drove behind Demi and the entire drive was silent but it felt like the car was full due to the overwhelming bereavement of thoughts that filled my head. Is this really happening? What if things go south? Am I really doing this? I don't wanna fight.

I tried to drown myself out but to no avail. I was stuck with these thoughts all the way to the performance center; they only stopped when I sat myself down in the audience.

*Time skip*

Liv Morgan Vs Ronda Rousey. Extreme rules match. Liv was good, great even. But Ronda was a monster when it cam to an extreme rules match; and she managed to keep the odds of winning on her side. Eventually Liv was thrown into an arm bar but instead of tapping her exhaustion knocked her out and the match was called. "Here is your winner and the New SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPION, ROUDY RONDAAA ROUSEYYYY!" Was shouted into the speakers by the announcer, which was my cue. I stood up and ran towards the barricade; a few audience members noticing this and cheering me on. I climbed into the ring while Ronda was turned away from me. No going back now...

I took a deep breath and tapped her on the shoulder; waving at her as she turned around. She looked extremely confused as to why I was there but she didn't need to know. She was about to find out. I listened to the confused audience with a smile before spitting my new weapon at Rousey; toxic mist (basically the mist that Asuka had but black). The black liquid that sprayed into her eyes making them burn and making her collapse, matched the liquid that stained my teeth and dripping from my mouth which was twisted into a menacing grin; my eyes wide and the crowd roaring at this interaction. I picked up a microphone and crouched down next to Ronda, grabbing her jaw and forcing her to face me, I knew her vision would be very inflicted and she wouldn't be thinking very clearly at this point so I took the opportunity to challenge her "I'll see you at crown jewel. Your match choice..." I rose to my feet and turned my attention over to Liv picking her up and began helping her out of the ring when-

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!!!

Rhea and her little pet began to make their was to the stage, but stopped when they got to the edge of the stage. "What the hell! You led to me! You said you didn't have any plans for tonight and now your helping Liv Morgan?!" She said, looking quite pissed off. She had the right to be annoyed but not because I lied. "so? You have been lying to and excluding me for months! Hell have you ever even considered asking me for my opinion on matters?!" She sighed at me "so what are you saying? You want us to listen to you." Looking at her disappointed and almost desperate face made me want to break character but I couldn't, I was too far gone Now. "I'm saying that I was forced into this situation against my will, like Finn, like Dominik and I respect Liv for being able to say no and walking away from the judgment day. I can't do this anymore rhea. I was unwillingly placed in the judgment day to stop getting hurt by you and when Edge was no longer the patriarch I had a glimmer of hope. But, you kept secrets. You ignored me. I didn't sign up for that. I didn't sign up for any of this and I'm done with it."

"No. You don't get to leave. That's not how this works." She said, looking quite upset. "So what I just gotta wait until you betray me. No. We can do this two ways: we can leave this peacefully and you go back to RAW with your team and leave me alone. or" I paused and wiped some of the mist from my mouth "we can do this the hard way. And believe me, it won't end well for you." She paused for a moment and considered her options. "Cmon Dom Dom, we've got things to do." She turned around and left, my theme music beginning to play as I took live backstage.

It was done. No more judgment day. No more torture. No more lies. I was free..