Moving!!

It had been a while since your match with rhea and during this time you, Rhea and Nikki had done a fair few matches, even a triple threat tag match on a team together against some of the girls in smack down. Rhea had held the RAW women's title for 26 consecutive days before losing it to the grips of Charlotte flair. This was now your chance to get the title, and you were going to try, you had a match against flair on Saturday. But as of right now you were placing most of your belongings in boxes, you had been doing so for a few days. Rhea was in the kitchen packing up as much as she could when you came out with two huge boxes in your arms. "Hey are these going in the cars or the van?" You asked her, stopping in the doorway as you did.

Y/N pov:

"Car! If they don't fit put them in the van!" Rhea shouted back to me. I headed out of the door and down to the elevator. I made my way through the garage and one of the movers that drove the moving van stood in my way "here let me help you-" he began to say when I shifted the weight of the boxes onto one arm to open the boot (trunk) and place the boxes wherever they'd fit. "Thanks but uhh Pro wrestler... A couple of boxes is nothing" I said smiling at him. He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck "yeah... I guess so. Wait aren't you the WWE wrestler that's going against flair on Saturday?" I nodded at him "see you there then, I'm watching that match live" he said "I'll keep an eye out for you then" I said to him before turning around "I'll be routing for you!" He shouted as u made my way back up the stairs. I waved him a quick goodbye before going up the stairs. I walked back into the apartment and headed to the bedroom "Dem!" I shouted and she entered "are we packing all our clothes or what cuz if we are I'm gonna need your help moving the wardrobes (closets) to the van" she thought about it for a minute "pack up the clothes and shout me when you need help" she said kissing my cheek before leaving. I grabbed a few boxes and labelled them, I began packing up my clothes and placed them into the boxes. Once I finished emptying the wardrobes (closets) I shouted for Rhea and we carried them one by one into the van. After that we both took a break and rested for 20 minutes before getting back to packing. I hadn't really seen the entire house that we were moving to because I was at a match when we had our second consultation and had to miss it. I had seen the downstairs but not the upstairs. I knew the layout of the house though, it was a 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house, there was a loft bedroom at the very top and a master bedroom with a balcony which viewed the back yard and the scenery around. The reason why we were moving was because we were talking about expanding our family and possibly looking at children to adopt. We had also just bought a kitten and were picking her up pretty soon but we wouldn't be able to keep her in our current apartment, it was too small for us and Barry anyway. I had finished taking everything down in the bedroom except for the bed which we were going to leave for last as it was one of the heaviest things in the house. Rhea continued boxing everything up in the kitchen while I started taking everything down from the living room. By the time I had finished taking everything light weight down and placing them in boxes rhea had finished packing everything in the kitchen, she helped me with the boxes in the living room then we worked on taking all of the heavyweight furniture to the van, some of the movers helped us so it wasn't as time consuming. Me and Demi were carrying out the sofa. "This is the last thing. Other than the bed right?" I said to her and she nodded. It was crazy, we were leaving and we weren't coming back. But it was for the best.

*Time skip*

We arrived at our new house and it was just as beautiful as I remember:

I finally had the chance to look around upstairs and in the loft, it was strange seeing the house empty besides our boxes, last time I saw the house it was still furnished and the owners still lived there. The movers pulled up into the driveway and started to bring all of the heavy things into the front room. We moved everything out of the way and began to decorate