Return to RAW!

(Sorry about the time skip I really didn't know what to write on here which is why I haven't updated this story in a while! So I'm really sorry  if this chapter isn't the best! Don't kill me, I'm skipping a lot, Halloween,Aspen's birthday, rhea's birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas! Everything because, I live in the UK and don't celebrate thanksgiving, and most of my celebrations are small and private. I'm sorry I just wanna get jinx back in the ring without any celebrations to cover)
Reminder: Aspen is now 11, rhea is 25
*huge time skip*

JAN 14TH 2022  1:30PM

Me and rhea had spent 3 days with the girls, taking them shopping and the cinema and now I was having a gear fitting for my match with liv tonight. Although I was loving the tag team, we had come to an end. One of us was going to attack the other tonight. Nikki and Rhea's tag team had already fallen apart and it was now the end of the road for liv4jinxxd, we weren't getting the attraction that we used to get and we knew that falling apart and hating each other would bring the reach up for us both. We had settled on falling apart with each other now and we agreed to 'hate' each other for a little while.

I had my gear fitted. It was my normal gear but I had one of liv's shirts on, she was wearing mine. We had been doing this for about a month now.

(Without the pen marks)

Liv was with me too and she was just as nervous as me about breaking up our tag team. We were doing a match against Shayna and Nia, we had been set up to fail for a reason, we were told to put up little to no fight in the pins and just act stunned which is the terms we agreed on.

*time skip*

It was 8:45PM now and we were sat in the gorilla, pretending that we were fine, and the tag team was still strong. "Liv, jinx, you're on in five" the crew members shouted from the wings. We walked over to the wings and walked out to liv's intro. Our fans weren't suspecting a thing. Perfect. We made our way into the ring and watched as Nia and Shayna made their entrance. They stood across from us and liv took a step back, allowing me to take the first place in ring, Nia stayed behind as well, Shayna taking the outside first.

I took my starting point and went to a war for dominance, quickly falling under the powerhouse that Nia was. She began to attack me in the corner of the ring, mainly focusing on my right knee, having it already been injured from a previous match that took place recently. I dropped to the floor and she performed a DDT on me as quickly as she could. I shouted in pain and faked being stunned. After creeping over to liv I went for the tag but found no one home, she had been pulled off the ring apron by Shayna before I had chance to notice, just like we had planned, she was acting more stunned than she actually was. I tried to stand but met shaynas boot in my back, I hadn't realised that she had been tagged in. She dragged me back to the centre of the ring and held onto my wrist, swinging me around and once again attacking my knee. I was rolled into the pin but saw that liv had  made her way back up to the apron. I kicked out and tagged her in, she looked back at me sort of pissed off as she hadn't expected me to tag her.

She pulled the same trick with me a few moments after being thrown around. I was immediately attacked by Shayna, who, after sending me on my ass tagged in Nia. Nia was quick to jump in to action after my few moments of offence, she sent me to the floor and in a desperate attempt to keep the match alive I reached for the tag only to find once again liv was by the barricades. I was dragged away from my ring post and rolled up, letting her take a win from us.

I sat in the ring, outright furious with liv and for the reason that was going to pull us apart. She wasn't there when I needed her. "Liv what the hell! Where were you! I'm always here for you!" "Calm down! Take some time!" She walked past me out of the ring and I sat there trying to calm down, following her out after a moment.

We waited for about an hour or so before going back out to talk. I went over first and called liv to join me. She was 'confused' but proceeded to join me in the ring. "Look liv. Tonight's match was live evidence that we are falling apart. And trust me, leaving this tag team is the last thing I want to do. We've had a great run and maybe we can do this again in the future but for now I think we bed to call it quits.." "jinx what do you mean. We're so good together, please don't do this!" I fought back the tears and watched her plead, she was also emotional. "Liv, I still want to be friends but we need to walk away from this!" I held out my hand in a fist and she looked down "I can't do this. Not unless you can look me in the eye and say you have hope for me and my future" she said pointing at my hand "of course I have hope for you liv! I always will! I just need to be on my own for a little" she smiled and returned the fist bump. I turned around and tried to leave and then, smack. Her fist collided with my back, she expected me to fall but I caught myself on the ropes and turned to face her, she was smirking at me.

She ran towards me and tries to perform an oblivion on me, I stopped myself from falling and she landed on her back. I pulled her up by her hair and the menacing grin that was on my face grew wider as I set up a vertical suplex for her. I fell backwards and quickly stood back up, Staring at liv laid out on the canvas. "Watch me liv!" I shouted before leaving the ring, taking the shirt off and throwing it at her, I was now only in my normal gear L4J had fallen and there was no going back.