Dinner!!

Y/N pov:

As rhea reversed she placed her arm around the back of my seat, I couldn't help but stare at her toned arms. "You're staring..." Rhea said smirking at me. "I know" I said smiling at her. She drove us to a restaurant, that wasn't too fancy, but it was calm, clean and not too pricey. We ordered our food and found a table.

After a little while our food arrived, we thanked the waitress and tipped her because of how sweet she was, she was a fan of WWE and loved us both. We took a photo with her and started to eat our food. We talked about how sweet she was and other things, like Twitter wars and little things going on in life. After a while she said something that shocked me "so I was talking to my mum the other day. And she really wants to meet you" I looked up at her "are you serious!?" She laughed a little "yeah, she loves everything she's heard about you." I was sort of shocked but I honestly was fine with meeting her parents. Whether it was in real life or over the phone.  Then it hit you, your parents knew of you and rhea but they never really understood it. "Hey, you alright" rhea said, she could tell something was wrong so there was no point in lying. "Yeah, it's just-" "oh god, your parents aren't supportive?" She said concerned "no! No they're supportive. Of course they are! They just... I don't know. I guess they just don't understand. It's hard you know" I sighed, she looked slightly upset "i-im sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up" she said looking down. I immediately grabbed her hand "hey no! Don't take it out on yourself! Tell your parents I'd love to meet them!" I smiled at her and she perked up a little.

After we finished our food we headed out. We got in the car and rhea started driving. "You wanna go home?" She said to me "I don't know, I mean, we've had so much fun, I kinda don't want it to stop." She smiled at me "look, I don't say this often, because I don't drink. However, there is a bar we can go to." I looked at her but she kept her eyes on the road "no. I don't want to get drunk. I want to be enjoy myself, without having to get drunk." She laughed "okay....how much do you trust me?" I shot her a confused glance "depends. What're you thinking?" "There's a quarry not far from here, I can take you there, I know the owner of the cabin next to it, he's out of town and I have the keys. We can go there, have a glass or two of wine and enjoy a romantic night with each other" I looked at her with a huge smile. "Since when were you romantic?" She scoffed and pushed me playfully "I have you know! I'm quite the romantic.... When i want to be" she smirked and laughed with me "okay, yeah let's go" she seemed to brighten up upon my acceptance.

Rhea pov:

I pulled up to the cabin and we made our way inside. I had packed us spare clothes and a swimsuit each just in case we wanted to go swimming. I put them in the spare room and showed Y/N around. "So how do you know the owner?" She asked, looking at me. "He was a friend of whom I'd met online. We'd always facetime and when I moved here, he lent me this cabin till I settled in my apartment." I replied pulling her into me by her waist "that's so sweet of him" she smiled at me and placed her hand on my cheek. She pulled my face down and kissed me. I lifted Y/N off her feet slightly and spun around with her before breaking the kiss, I didn't want to, but, it was only 9:00pm and there was no way I was taking her to bed... Yet. I grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured us both a glass. "You wanna go outside?" She asked me, I agreed and we made our way to the back of the cabin, next to the quarry. I laid a blanket down and lit some candles around us.
We spoke for a while till I noticed that Y/N was shaking. "Hey come here" I pulled her closer to me and felt her trying to warm herself up. "We can go inside if you want" she shook her head "no, I like it out here" she said "love you're freezing" I said to her but she insisted on staying outside."fine, if you wanna stay outside then we can but I'm going to warm you up." I said smirking at her. "oh? How're you going to do tha-" I kissed her, she didn't fight it, rather she embraced it. I held her up, rolling on top of her slightly. I pulled away "you sure you want to stay out here?" She pulled me back into the kiss and wrapped her legs around me. I pulled her up and carried her into the cabin, she started tugging on my shirt, I pinned her against the wall which gave her the chance to take off my shirt. I started kissing her neck, leaving trails of hickeys all over her neck and chest. She pulled her vest off and kissed me hungrily. I bit her bottom lip which I knew drove her crazy, she threw her head back and I pulled her into the spare room.

Y/N pov:

I landed on the bed and saw the hunger in rhea's eyes as she ran her tongue over her teeth. She climbed on top of me and continued to mark me, moving further down my chest. Her lips trailed from my chest down my stomach, all the way to the waistband of my leggings, she ran her thumb over my waistband and I nodded, giving her permission to pull my leggings off. She did exactly that and moved back up to my lips. As lustful as she was for me, she was so gentle, so kind, she didn't want to force anything upon me. I started to undo the clasp of my bra and she didn't stop me. She loved the energy that I gave off and it showed. She began to mark my stomach and she slowly made her way lower...

(A/N OKAY DAMN I DID NOT EXPECT TO GO THAT DEEP BRO! I THINK I FLUSTERED MYSELF WITH THIS ONE!!!)