Love and Lust

April 19th 2022

I woke up to soft kisses on my forehead, courtesy of my wife, who had the intention of something more than just head kisses, but we still had two kids. "Demi- our kids" she continued to scatter kisses on my face and neck "Ben's at school. Gia took maya to daycare." I stopped her "Gia!" She smiled, "yes, Ben is staying at a friend's house for dinner, he won't be home till later and Maya is going to spend some time with her auntie Gia.." her hands rested in two spots, her right on my thigh, pulling my leg up, bringing me closer and her left on my ass, making my face a soft pink colour. "So we're alone" I said bringing her lips into mine, she smiled and nodded at me, biting my lip softly. I took a glance at the time, 9:30Am, we didn't have to do anything today, and we hadn't done it in a while, so we were pretty hungry for each other, especially demi.

Her kisses became less structured as I slid my hand into her shorts, rubbing her sex through her briefs, she was trying not to moan but the dominance overcoming me had full control of her body. "Come on sweetheart, enjoy yourself" I whispered into her ear, with that she began to show her pleasure, with soft grunts, slight twitches and goosebumps all over her body, I hadn't really seen her like this, it was cute. She was slowly becoming more frequent with the signs of pleasure which meant she was close to finishing, for the first time of many. I knew that by slipping my hands into her already soaked briefs and pleasing her from there would drive her closer to the climax that she craved. I kept my pace consistent and it caused her to finish right there on my hand.

After cleaning my hand up in front of her, it was clear she still wanted to go again, from her flushed cheeks to her dilated eyes, she was craving more, and so was I. She pushed me onto the bed, demanding I stay where I am and she walked over to the dresser, pulling out that all to familiar toy. She lay down next to me and watched me plead with my eyes, enjoying how much I wanted her. "Strip" was all she said with a deep voice, and it was all she needed to say. I happily obliged, discarding the hoodie and underwear that I had on, now waiting for her next command. She motioned for me to come closer and immediately kissed me, tracing the curves in my body with her hands, I instinctively straddled her hips, while she adjusted the strap to sit at my entrance, leaving me with that lustful tease. I could give in but that would just make her hungrier, so I waited for her next command. She grabbed my ass and pulled me down on to her pelvis, causing the strap to shoot inside of me. The loud whine I let out gave her the notice to let me adjust before moving again. I took a few deep breaths before nodding, signalling to her that I was ready, she grabbed my hips and held on to me tightly, pushing me up and down on the strap. After a while of her controlling me she gave me the freedom to move how I wanted, I slowly grinded on the strap while keeping the pace that demi had brought me up to. She couldn't control herself, her lust taking over, she held on to my hips and thrusted upward, causing me to literally scream, this control she had over me, she knew exactly how to drive me crazy and she loved it, I grabbed on to her shoulders digging my nails into her as my climax approached. She was coming close as well, due to the arm on the strap that rubbed against her, eventually we both came and the room was hot and thick with the lust experienced over the pass time.

I slowly calmed down, climbing off of her and heading toward the bathroom. She followed and stuck behind me the entire time. "I didn't know you could be so dominant" she laughed, kissing my neck as I adjusted the heat of the shower. "I didn't know you had a submissive side" I replied matching her jokey tone. She laughed at me "me neither." I loved the little jokes we were able to have, it showed the healthiness of our relationship, which was sweet. She loved it when we showered together so I allowed her to join my while I cleaned myself up.

*Time skip*

Gionna had just dropped Maya off and it seemed like they had a lot of fun together, Ben had also just come home and went straight upstairs to complete his homework, he came down for dinner and headed right back upstairs afterwards. I didn't think that he was just doing homework so I followed him upstairs and he was on call with someone from his school. They seemed to be non binary from what I could hear, with they/them pronouns I'm guessing and after waiting for their name to be called I found out their name was Venus. "Hey Ben who's this?" He shut his laptop, hearing my voice "n-no one" I laughed at him "I've been stood at your door for about five minutes dude."

He panicked and made sure he was on mute "okay so they moved to my school a few days ago, they're a little older than me, they're in the year above and I think like them!" He had been keeping that bottled up for a while and I could tell. "Invite them over sometime, I wanna get to know them before you get too... Involved" "MUM! SERIOUSLY!" He shouted rolling his eyes, I laughed in return to him before wishing him goodnight and heading to bed. Demi had laid out some pyjamas for me, some shorts and a loose fit shirt and she surprisingly was already asleep, our morning activities must've made her pretty tired because it was really early at night. I got changed and climbed into bed, facing away from Demi, she rolled over and buried her head into my back, pulling her arm over my body as she did so. The fact that this was now instinct for her made me smile widely, it showed that she really cared and wanted to keep me safe, it was truly heartwarming to see...