Return to the lodge

Tuesday 14th June 2022

today was the day, we were going to the lodge. I had almost finished packing and Demi was taking the bags to the car, the babysitter had arrived and I had paid her a little in advance. "hey, you ready?" she said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "nearly. just finishing up." I said, she could tell I looked a little nervous "what's up?" she spun me around and I sighed at her, pointing at my son "they'll be okay Y/N. I promise" she said, kissing my forehead "yeah. I'm just worried" i smiled at her before   standing up and going over to Ben. "see you soon, mom" he said wrapping his arms around me. "yeah, you be good for lana, okay?" I felt him nod against my chest and I turned to Venus "and, you. Take care of them, keep 'em out of trouble, will ya?" they nodded at me before letting Demi take me to the car. she had packed up the car with everything we may need. 

*time skip*

we made it to the lodge by the early afternoon, Demi forced me to wait in the car while she, quote "set things up", I had no idea what she was doing but she promised it was a good thing. after about five minutes she came back to the car and took my hand, helping me out of the car. Before i could move though she pulled her hands over my eyes "do you trust me?" she whispered, sending a shiver down my spine, "in theory." i replied with a chuckle "good." she said, walking into the lodge, holding me close to her. she pulled her hands away from my eyes to reveal a bucket on the coffee table with an iced bottle of champagne and two glasses, candles everywhere, fresh wood in the fire and a trail of rose petals that lead to the bedroom. "awwe this is really cute!" I shouted, kissing her cheek with a smile "eh, I try." she laughed. I followed the trail into the bedroom to find a heart of rose petals on the covers, our bags had been piled up in one corner and there was a fresh lavender aroma in the air coming from a diffuser on a dresser. I took a deep breath in and smiled at my wife "When did you do this?" I asked her, looking into her eyes. "I put the heart and diffuser there this morning, the champagne a few minutes ago, and the petal trail a moment ago, you like?" I wrapped my arms around her "no." she frowned at me "I love." i said with a smile. She lifted me up a little and placed me on the freshly made bed, climbing on top of me and kissing my neck. My breathing deepened under her touch as I tried not to give in to her. I failed when her hand reached my neck and pinched slightly as she whispered "don't fight it love, you know you want to..." her breath was warm against my ear, her free hand was trailing up and down my torso, slowly lifting my shirt as she moved. 

Her hand unzipped my jeans, and I couldn't stop myself from smiling at her. She moved so perfectly, yet so effortlessly, I couldn't help but enjoy every second of what was happening, especially when her kisses reached my thighs and further...

I woke up after our.. events, and noticed that it was getting dark but the sun was still setting. I slipped some underwear on and placed a sheer robe over it 

I made my way to the living room, where the smell of food grew stronger, the living room could view the kitchen from the couch and I could see Demi's silhouette moving around in there and after ten minutes she came out, she was wearing a pair of s...

I made my way to the living room, where the smell of food grew stronger, the living room could view the kitchen from the couch and I could see Demi's silhouette moving around in there and after ten minutes she came out, she was wearing a pair of shorts and a bra, she was gorgeous. A plate was handed to me and she sat down next to me, wrapping her arm around the back of my neck, pulling me in slightly closer. We were facing the window and could see the sunset along the beach horizon as we ate, it was a gorgeous view and I still didn't fully believe that it was real. "God, I miss this!" she said, rubbing my head as she ate. "I know, it's beautiful" "you're beautiful." she laughed, kissing my forehead. "come on." I said taking her hand. "where are we going?" she asked following me, I opened the door and took her outside, picking up two towels on the way out. I took her down to the shoreline before placing the towel down. "why are we here?" she asked once again, sitting on the towel that I had placed down. "because, it's pretty, and I wanna see this once more, the last time we were here, you proposed" I said, leaning my head on her shoulder. she took a deep breath, smiling widely "yeah, I guess this is nice" she said, kissing me, she took my hand and examined the engagement ring, and the wedding ring. She sighed happily "I love this, you, me, alone. No stress from work, or the kids, which are fine by the way before you start asking, I called Ben while you were sleeping." I grinned at her and nodded "yeah, it's nice to get away from all the craziness for a little while. I love everything about the kids, and our job, but it's quite a lot to deal with. Especially at our age" I sighed, snuggling into her. "yeah, it's a lot. But we got a bit of time to ourselves. Five whole  days, no kids, no work and I swear on God's green Earth, if anyone tries, and I mean anyone, tries to text, call, e-mail us about work, I'm gonna kill them" she laughed leaning back and tapping her chest for me to lay atop.

we sat watching the sunset and moonrise while talking for about an hour until it got too cold to sit outside, I was pretty tired so when Demi put on a movie I cuddled up to her and almost immediately fell asleep. She tried not to wake me up while carrying me to bed but I woke up, only for a moment, but she still felt bad. It didn't matter, I was excited for what would happen over the next five days, and nothing would get in our way