Sorting Bullies

TW: TRANSPHOBIA, MISGENDERING AND SLURS

But then I heard it, and it pissed me off "AY LOOK IT'S THE TRANNY!" My blood ran cold as I watched the confidence in my son fade away. "Are they the boys who you're avoiding?" I asked, to which he nodded in response "why don't you stand up for yourself? You know how to." My son shook his head at me "there's no point. If I say something they'll go after my friends, they can't fight." The worst part about this was he felt defeated, I could see that he wanted to protect his friends and had no way of doing that. "And her lesbo mom" talk about me, fine, but misgender my son and you got a whole storm coming for you. I stood up and looked at the boy who was the most vocals, my smirk grew as I saw his confidence drain from his face, look I have rbf and imma use it whenever I can to protect my kids.

"You talking about my son?" I asked walking over to them. "Well someone needed to say something, she can't go around dressing like a guy when she's clearly a girl, it's weird" I took a deep breath, I could've walked away, but I needed my son to know that he could protect his friends and if he couldn't, I would. "Mate I don't know who you think you are but breathe in my son's direction and I will make sure that pretty little attitude of yours gets flipped right back on you. Got it." His fear ridden face nodded frantically and he ran off to a group of parents. One of the dad's of the group came over with this stature that made him think he was intimidating "you like shouting at kids?" I laughed and looked at him "your kids like bullying other kids like my son?" I asked in response to him. "Well my son is just speaking facts" I frowned at him "My son could beat his ass if he wanted to" he got right up in my face before talking "bitch, please. She's got nothing on my boys, in fact, Josh Callum show me what you goin do to her kid" they began to smile, do did I, and so did Ben "Just watch." I said, knowing exactly what Ben was capable of,the fact he could lift triple his weight proved he was a force to be reckoned with.

The blonde boy, Callum walked over to Ben and pushed him over, which did actually make him fall over but he wasn't done the second Callum turned around Ben grabbed his arm and pulled it down, putting his foot into the blonde's back and sending him away. Josh now timid, shuffled toward my son, my smile grew as Ben stood and motioned for Josh to swing. When he did, my son used what he had learnt from me and demi, caught Josh's arm, twisted it and pulled him over his head. Ben stood back up and I turned to the dad who stood in shock next to me "so you still gonna underestimate what is up a kids sleeve or?" He shook his head at me before leaving with his boys "next time it won't be my son sending your kids flying!" I shouted as I grabbed Ben's hand and headed towards the car.  When we got in the car Ben asked me something I didn't really expect "did you mean it?" I shot him a confused glance "that do you mean bud?" He sighed "you know, about protecting my friends" I began to drive, so my eyes were set on the road but I grabbed his hand and reassured him "look, the way I see it is your friends are your chosen family, they are the ones who accept you for you, I protect family, no matter what. Don't you ever think that you aren't good enough to protect your friends, you are. Just don't ever throw the first punch" I made him laugh with that comment and then we continued to talk about his day at school today, he had a good day other than the bullies, he also told me that those same boys had been harassing him online after seeing his flag in the background of a call on a group chat. Safe to say none of those boys would dare bully him again though.

Demi and Maya were already at home when we came through the front door so I took Ben to the kitchen "I got you some candy and snack, you can have some now but, hey, no stay I wasn't finished...You can have some now, but don't eat too much before dinner please!" He nodded and ran upstairs, Maya was getting sleepy so demi took her upstairs while I started dinner, Maya had already had some food so she could sleep. "Hey, you okay?" Demi asked me in the doorway I sighed "Yeah, just some kids making fun of Ben. He showed them though so it's fine." She smiled at the thought that her kid could stand up for himself and his friends "speaking of Ben..." demi went into her bag and pulled out a paper bag with a prescription label on the front "holy shit! ARE THESE HIS-" She covered my mouth to muffle my voice "shhh.. I spoke to the doctors, they said that these are half doses, they won't do much but they'll make him feel better until he can go on full dosage" demi smiled at me, I was so excited to see that my son was able to have his hormone blockers a little earlier. I began to cook dinner on a higher note now, demi was helping with everything she could, she even shouted Ben down to set the table with her. He was obviously unwilling to help but did anyway because he loved when I cooked dinner, demi was a real good cook but there were some recipes that I had just perfected. We were going to surprise Ben with the blockers so when I put the food down I placed the small half pill in front of him. "What's this?.."

AFTER ALL THE DRAMA OF LOSING MY CHAPYER TODAY I PULLED THROUGH AND WHAT IVE WRITTEN HERE IS PROBABLY VETTER THAN WHAT I CPULD REMEBER THAT I WROTE BEFORE. I LEARNT FROM MY MISTAKES AND COPIED MY WORK INTO A NOTES APP AS I WORKED ON IT. IF YOURE STRUGGLING WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THIS SO UR CHAPTERS DONT GO TO WASTE!!!