suck it..

(TW: PANIC ATTACK SH AND BLOOD!!)

You, rhea and the girls spent the last 6 days going out to places like amusement parks, arcades, restaurants, parks, beaches, etc. You had just landed back in the UK and it was 1AM. Aspen and Amaya were excited to be home, although they weren't quite willing to leave Australia, they were ready to get back into school and day care to see their friends again. You couldn't lie, you were happy to be back as well, you loved being in Australia but you missed being in the ring, talking and going out with your friends and sleeping in your own bed.

You dropped your bags and cuddled with Barry on the sofa for a while when rhea came out of the shower, she was in a baggy shirt and some shorts and when she came out and sat next to you, her shirt rode up just past her stomach.

Y/N pov:

I couldn't help but stare. I could sense her smiling "eyes up here sweetheart" she said, grabbing my chin, instantly making me blush. She pulled me closer to her but refused to kiss me, my lips curled downwards into a pout and I moved away from her, crossing my arms. "Hey... Hey! Don't ignore me!" She said, I refused to reply. Eventually she lifted my body and dragged me over to her before tickling me and attacking me with kisses. "Okay! Okay... I'm sorry! I won't ignore you!" I shouted between laughs. She then shushed me and pulled me to bed. We were slowly falling asleep when rhea's phone
Went off "it's Sonya.... She wants my tag team to interfere with your match." I was so confused why would she want that "I guess you gotta-" "No. Fuck that! I'll talk to Sonya tomorrow." After she calmed we fell asleep next to each other.

*time skip*

I woke up to find an empty bed, empty room,empty house. I was alone again shit "Rhea! Maya! Aspen?" My anxiety grew and I began to dig my nails into my arms. If there was one thing I hated in this world, it was being alone. When I was alone I had time to think about him, E/N. The more I thought about him, the worse i got, the deeper I dug. The memories of him flooded my head in unbearable waves, I began to struggle for breath, my legs began to shake, and the scratches became deeper and deeper and- rhea snapped me out of it, pulled me into her arms and sat there, guiding my breathing. "Come on I'm  here with you. In.... out... again in... out... You got it in... out.. good keep doing that. I got you" she carried on whispering sweet nothings into my ear to help me calm down.  My breath shaky as tears continued to stream down my cheeks, slowly I stopped panicking, I stopped scratching, I stopped crying and my breathing calmed. Rhea sat back against the kitchen island and cradled me in relief that I was no longer panicking. I noticed that rhea's bag was on the floor, her keys had been thrown on the island and her eyes were full of worry.

"...sorry" was all I could say to rhea with a choked up voice from crying. " What happened..." She said to me, holding me close to her chest "I... my thoughts... him... the memories. All of it" that broken sentence was enough for her to understand why I did what I did, she stood me up and sat me on the kitchen island before looking through the medical cupboard for some bandages. Once she found them she wet a cloth and held it against my arms, to stop the blood that was rolling down them, she began to bandage my left arm, making sure it wasn't too tight before repeating it on my right. "I'm sorry... I should be known not to leave you, I dropped Maya and Aspen off at school and day care, then I went to fetch our protein orders. I didn't think about waking you up, you were so peaceful, I just assumed you'd be alright-" "it's not your fault. How could you have known... I didn't even expect this to happen. You don't need to apologise." We sat in silence for a bit before I spoke again "did you talk to Sonya?" She nodded her head and turned away to make us both some coffee. "Yeah... She wants to cause a 'riff' in your tagteam with liv so that you will split. I told her to suck it and ended the phone on her" I snickered at her comment "You told an official to suck it!" She laughed and nodded "I'm not gonna be the one to get in the way of you getting the championship off zelina and carmella, no way." She handed me one of the cups and I took a small drink of the coffee. "Speaking of, you've got your match against them tonight, haven't you?" I nodded at her and she stroked my arm "what gear?" I lead her upstairs and showed her my gear for tonight's match

 "Speaking of, you've got your match against them tonight, haven't you?" I nodded at her and she stroked my arm "what gear?" I lead her upstairs and showed her my gear for tonight's match

(Liv will be wearing this: )

"Baby your arms..." Rhea said tracing over the bandages "I know. But I'll be okay..." "I know you will.. but I swear to god anyone thinks of using them as weak spots and I'll go out there and fucking kill them, got it" she said stroking my jawline, I nodded at her and a light pink colour appeared on my cheeks. She smirked at my reaction to her touch and gently glided her hand down my chest, she gently grabbed my thigh, pulling it up; grabbing the back of my neck and connecting her lips with mine. We couldn't stop ourselves from laughing and smiling into the kiss, climbing onto the bed and continuing the kiss. I began to assert dominance over rhea, giving her the pleasure instead of it being the other way round, slipping my hand into her jeans and rubbing her clit through her underwear. She continued to kiss me, cursing under her breath once in a while.  She bit her lip as my motions became faster, she pulled my hand away for a brief moment, only to put my hand into her underwear.  After a while she let out a low growl into my ear as she came on my hand. She kissed me a few times, catching her breath before dropping down to my ear "Your turn...." was all I needed to hear, I nodded and bit my lip at her as her tongue slipped between my legs and she began to eat me out. My breathing deepened the longer we went on, eventually I came and she swallowed every last drop of cum that escaped my body. She cleaned me then herself "well that took an unexpected turn" she laughed looking down at me. I smiled back "Yeah.... what time is it?" I replied getting up. "Shit. Aspen finishes school in 15 minutes, may less than 20 and you have a match in an hour!" She said rushing a bit. I jumped up quickly, grabbingball my gear and leaving a kiss on rhea's cheek before running out of the front door and in to my car...