back to the Lūʻau

my eyes fluttered open to the bright morning sunlight peeking through the curtain, demi was still asleep, but she was wincing. I didn't want to disturb her sleep so I crept over to the curtain and shut it completely before climbing back into bed with her. "thank you, love" she mumbled, pulling me closer to her chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead "it's okay, my love." I snuggled back into her chest and we lay for another hour before I climbed out of bed. "noooo" she whined as I stood up "I know, I'm sorry but we have to get up." I smiled, slipping on the robe that I wore last night. I opened the door to the balcony and slipped outside, taking a deep breath of fresh air. Taking in the fresh air alone was nice, but when Demi's arms slinked around me I felt complete "what are we doing today?" I asked, leaning my head back into her torso. "we're gonna go see Analu, and go back to the Luau, it'll be bigger this time, she has a special event tonight, her Anniversary, five years since hosting her first Luau." she replied, I could feel her smile radiating off of her and that, of course made me extremely happy. "sounds fun!" I said, facing her, we stood together in a warm embrace as the sun grew warmer. "I missed this. so much" I said with a smile, she nodded and lifted me off my feet pulling me back into our room.

we cuddled, laughed and joked for a while before getting some training done and calling the house to make sure everything was alright, after talking to the kids on the phone for 30 minutes we finished training and I got in the shower while Demi made us some lunch, she wasn't doing huge portions because there would be lots of food when we got to the beach later on. I decided that I would choose my outfit in advance, to not stress about it later, I also pulled out Demi's outfit, she didn't have the best skill when it came to planning, she'd leave it until last minute. I laid Demi's outfit out on our bed and put mine on.
Y/N outfit:

Demi outfit:

Demi outfit:

(She had bikini bottoms as well

(She had bikini bottoms as well.)

"your clothes are on the bed" I said as I sat down on the kitchen counter next to my wife, she replied with a quick thankyou before resuming eating her food, I grabbed the bowl that had been laid out for me and we spoke for a little while we ate, then she left to change into her beachwear. when she came back in, I was speechless, I almost forgot to breathe she was so gorgeous. "what's wrong?" she asked, looking around as if there was something behind her. "I- I uh. You- uh. You look great" "you're adorable darling, you know that though. Don't you?" she smirked stepping closer to me, wrapping her arms around me. She hesitated for a split second, before kissing my, her hands already beginning to wander. "Dem. We need to go.." she smiled and shushed me "we have time yet love. Don't you worry" her lips moved down to my neck and i could feel her marking my skin, she wanted me to melt into her touch and as much as I wanted to, there was a ten minute drive to the beach, and I knew there was gonna be a lot of traffic. So as much as I wanted to, I couldn't let her continue. "No, Dem, we have too much to do. And there'll be traffic. So not right now, maybe later." I smiled, jumping down off the counter. she was annoyed by it but she knew I was right, so she grabbed some beach towels and headed to the car. It was a shame that we had to drive to the Luau, the beach behind the lodge was very beautiful but Analu didn't have the time or the money to host one down there, nevertheless the beach we were going to was just as gorgeous, just a lot less private.

Just as I anticipated the traffic on the way there extended our drive by an easy ten minutes, by now everything would have been set up, and guests would be beginning to arrive, Ana had no idea that we were coming, it was a surprise to her. We had kept in touch and she made it very known that she missed us, so it were only fitting that we would surprise her with a visit. Once we made it to the beach demi found a parking spot and we both could hear the music and chatter in the distance, I was excited. Demi held my hand as we walked over the shoreline to the festivities, the smell of barbeque filled my nose, the sound of drinks being poured, music playing, and a whole load of chatter swarmed my ears and the beautiful sunset, glaring lights and fire breathers overtook my vision. Demi could see the overload of my senses, she squeezed my hand to bring control of myself once again "you're okay, take a minute. I can see Ana, so we'll go to her when you're ready" she said, holding on to my arms, I took a moment to myself before nodding for her to take me into the scene. 

We spent the night talking to Ana, celebrating with her, drinking, dancing, getting drunk until 2AM. Demi knew better than to drive so we ubered home and I had to practically carry Demi into the lodge, she wasn't used to drinking so she was absolutely Shitfaced, I lay her out on the sofa and stumbled my way into the kitchen, grabbing two bottles of water and handing my wife one. We watched a movie for a while while sobering up a little before heading to bed. I lay in bed with my wife, her arms wrapped around me, I couldn't be any happier right now but yet, I didn't feel complete. As nice as it was, I missed being at work, and I missed not having the kids around. I didn't know if i could go on the rest of the week at the lodge...