adoption

You have been holding the women's title for 20 days now and 3 people have attempted to take it from you. Those 3 people were Alexa Bliss, Shayna Baszler and of course Charlotte flair. None of which had succeeded. And right now you were sat in the gorilla listening to Nia Jax trash talking Rhea. You weren't paying much attention until Baszler stood up and joined Nia in the ring only she was talking about you. You weren't supposed to be fighting today but you had a feeling that you were gonna go out there and finish what they had started. Rhea stood and pulled you up with her "cmon we're going out" she said as anger coursed through her. I gave her a mischievous smile and walked to the wings. The crew did little to hold us back and played Rhea's entrance music.

Y/N pov:

We both walked out, mics in hand and the title wrapped around my waist. I looked at Rhea and got the nod of approval to join in with her at the signature stomp. Though I didn't want to stomp so instead I threw myself into a backhand spring and landed on my feet. We exchanged the same mischievous look and I held the mic up to my mouth "Now this doesn't even feel right to me. You're trash talking to a champion! A champion that" I pointed at Shayna "beat you!" I pointed at Nia "And you shied away from after watching me win and win and win again! You couldn't bear the thought of me sending you on your arse just like I did with everyone else!" Once I finished talking rhea pulled the mic up and said "Not to mention that I beat both of you! Twice! And Nia you trash talking me! Don't you think you're pushing your limits after I beat you in NXT then I beat you after Wrestlemania And then on Hell in A Cell! Shayna I beat you and stole your championship in NXT then we went against each other when Dakota snaked MY team and it was 2 v 4! YOU LOST EVEN WHEN YOU HAD AN ADVANTAGE!" Shayna lifted her mic "I would be careful Jinx I've knocked a champions teeth out before and I'll do it again! And rhea remember when I choked you to the point of passing out you wanna test me and it'll happen again!" Rhea looked at me then back at Shayna "you're missing a keyword there. You ALMOST had me passing out. But you couldn't quite get me! Because I'm faster, stronger and to be honest a better fighter than you! The only reason why your 'feared' is because you are good at muscle manipulation. Which is pretty useless against Jinx and me and you know it" At this point we were by the ropes and Nia finally decided to talk "Girls please the only reason I 'shied' away from you Jinx is because I knew that your pretty little fiancée would run out the second you showed any signs of pain! That's the only reason why you're a fighter here because you've got one of the stronger women wrapped around your finger. Without her, you're nothing" Once she finished talking I climbed into the ring, smiling at laughing saying she got me and waited for them to start nodding and laughing. Once they started I threw a left hook at Baszler which contacted with her nose, she tumbled and before Nia could react I grabbed the back of her head and jumped, driving her face directly into my knees. Baszler sat in the floor clutching her nose and shouting in pain. I smirked at the cheering crowd who roared my name. I felt a hand pull my head down but I quickly reacted, placing my hands on the floor and lifting my legs up into a handspring which ended with me sending my boot directly into Nia. I looked around and decided to please the crowd with one last trick, I balanced on the top rope and stood upright ont the top turnbuckle. I jumped and twisted my body in mid air before landing directly next to Shayna. I grabbed the back of her head, holding it in place and spoke into the mic that she was holding "Me and Rhea Vs you and Nia. What do ya say?" I pulled the mic up to her mouth and she just screamed at the pressure "that wasn't an answer?" I said to her, looking her directly in her eyes, she just nodded and I stood up. "That settles it. You choose when and we'll be there" I said before blowing a kiss to the crowd and leaving with rhea.

Once we were home we decided to call the adoption agency we had been talking to for a bit now and see if we could meet the girls we had heard about, we had been told that there were 2 girls, they weren't sisters but were very close, the older one, Aspen, was 10 years old, and the younger girl, Amaya, was 2, their birthdays were 3rd November (Aspen) and 14th July (Amaya), Aspen had always tried her best to look after and play with Amaya and the adoption centre always loved the bond the two had. Me and Demi were looking at adopting two children anyway, and those two seemed perfect for us, I talked to our supervisor for a while and arranged to meet the girls at 4:00PM tomorrow, as it would give aspen time to get ready after school. We were so excited to finally meet the two girls, and, from what we could hear, they were too. We had only spoken to them once and they seemed to love the thought of having parents, and we recently found out that Aspen wanted to start martial arts and wrestling after seeing us in the ring, it really put a smile on my face that we could make our potential children aspire to live like us before really meeting them and getting to know the. I knew that it made rhea happy, she would be able to raise two children with the person she loves and nothing would get in her way when it came to protecting those who she loved. Once we ended the call I noticed that rhea had teared up from the thought and as much as she tried to hide it, she was useless. I walked over to her and hugged her, she lifted me up and shouted "I'M GONNA BE A MUM (MOM whichever you prefer )" She smiled widely and I left her to let out her excitement. 10 minutes later and she finally calmed down, we were pretty tired so we decided to watch movies in bed before falling asleep. To my surprise Rhea fell asleep before me but it didn't take me long to drift off after her.