TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

I just about made it to the arena and ran to hair and makeup "sorry I'm late! Lost track of time!" I shouted sitting down in the makeup chair. I ended up with a red and black fade one my eyelid with black an red teardrops to resemble liv with a black to red gradient lip, I then had my hair gelled back and I was able to make my way to the locker room to get into my gear. I was immediately greeted by liv who was freaking out because she thought I'd left her "no liv I'm not leaving you, I've just been a little... busy" she sat there thinking about what I meant and then it hit her, a look of shock passed on her face and she hit me playfully "come on!" She was getting impatient "Liv, jinx you're on in ten" a crew member shouted from the entrance of the Locker room, this meant they were prepping the ring for our match, I was now dressed and we were waiting in the gorilla. Zelina and carmella were eyeing us up, and then laughing an over confident laugh. They were convinced that me and liv wouldn't be able to beat them, which was stupid, even for them.

"Zelina, Carmella you're on" the crew member shouted from the curtain, they stood up and carmella's intro began to play, there were a few cheers a few boos but they didn't care, they made their way to centre of the ring and removed their championships handing them to the ref. Watch me, rung through the arena and liv made her way out, stopping on the stage and waiting for the signature laugh that boomed through the speakers right before my entrance, when they did I made my way out and the commentators immediately noticed the bandages on my arms. I really didn't care about what they thought, I wasnt going to make it look like I had received a self inflicted injury, I'd lie if I had to. We made our way to the ring, jumping either over or through tho ropes. We were now face to face with the champions and I was ready, I've never liked carmella because of her ego and she was horrible to liv, outside if the ring, I liked zelina, inside the ring we hated each other. Liv wanted to fight first, so did carmella, so me and zelina stood outside the ring, the ref held up the titles and then the match begun. Liv jumped onto Carmella immediately, punching her in the head, Carmella just sat there doing nothing, liv went for an immediate pin and Carmella kicked on one. Liv then ran over over and tagged me in, I ran out in time for carmella to stand, I sprung myself from one foot to the other, in a fly kick that caught the side of carmella's face, she hit the floor and landed just how I wanted her, she was lying on her stomach so I grabbed her arm, she did little to fight back and I twisted it into an arm bar. The crowd roared and carmella raised her hand to tap, jus as she was about to do so zelina jumped in and kicked my ribs. I clutched at the mark she had left on my chest and writhed in pain, she had caught my arm as well but I tried not to show that my arms were weak. Carmella then took the opportunity to tag in zelina who immediately put me in a headlock, she got her arm right under my jaw, across my artery and the ref ran over to check if I'm gonna tap "NO!" I shouted as zelina screamed for me to give up. Carmella had attacked liv so there was no way she was gonna be able to help me, I couldn't blame her though, she had been thrown into the steel stairs and I knew from experience, they hurt like a bitch. I was in the middle of the ring but I wasn't going to give up, I couldn't breath properly and I knew that soon enough I'd be out for good. My eyes fluttered shut as my vision clouded c'mon stay awake! You're not gonna lose! Not like this! Everything went blank but only for a moment, the second the ref lifted my arm to check if I was conscious, I was back and so was my strength, I placed my arm on the ref and shook my head at him, he backed up slightly and zelina tightened the grip, I could see liv from the corner of me eye, she had bounced back but she knew not to interfere with me. She began to clap and the crowd copied "Come on Jinx! YOU GOT IT!" I could hear liv shouting from behind me, the crowd were shouting my name as well "JINX! JINX! JINX! JINX" The praise gave me enough strength to plant me feet on the mat and start to jump. Once I got enough momentum I sprung myself over zelina and reversed the headlock, I now had her stuck in the middle of the ring, desperately trying to escape my clutches. I looked around the crowd and everyone was stood on their feet, I pulled her up to her feet and she tried to gain advantage, she elbowed me a few times to the point where I let her go but when she ran at me I pulled her into a northern lights suplex and Liv pulled Carmellas feet from under her so she couldn't help zelina. "1! 2! 3!"

The bell rung and I screamed at the top of my lungs, we did it, we actually did it. Liv ran over and jumped into my arms "YEAAAAAAAAA! YOU DID THAT!" She shouted, a huge grin on her face "with the help of you!!" She shook her head "NO that was all you" "it wouldn't have been had you not got rid of mella" she giggled and we were handed our new titles "AND YOUR NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS LIV MORGAN AND JINX!!!" we held up our titles as the announcer said those words. Zelina was pissed, so pissed that she grabbed her sceptre and attacked me with it, she swung it into my stomach and then my back when I doubled over in pain. Liv jumped to the rescue, kicking her in her stomach, then her chest then finally her jaw, before she even had the chance to fall liv drove her knees into zelina's back, performing a back stabber.

She pulled me to my feet and held onto me "are you okay? She got you pretty bad." She asked me a little concerned. We looked back at them, Carmella on the floor by the apron, zelina laid out in the middle of the ring, we held our titles up once more and liv's music began to play. We hugged each other and laughed at our new found victory- THIS IS MY BRUTALITY we turned to find rhea entering the stage with Nikki what the hell was she doing? I looked at my fiance who held a Mic to her mouth "congratulations! I'm really proud of you! Both of you! However... We just found something out! Don't worry it's not going to jeprodise your win, it's gonna break zelina and carmella up!" Rhea and Nikki made their way to the ring and we moved out of the way of them. " You see, Carmella here, has been working against zelina for a while now. Telling people her weaknesses, how to beat her etcetera etcetera." "Mella doesn't have the guts!" Zelina shouted at rhea pushing her back slightly "you sure about that?" The screens turned on to mella giving Shayna and natalya tips on how to win against zelina. "Zelina. I swear I only did it to help us! It was for their titles" we expected zelina to attack mella but she didn't she just left. We followed them out with our eyes and I quickly found rhea wrapping her arms around me. "You both did so well" she then hugged Liv and Nikki hugged me. They then held up our arms and we all left together.

We made our way back to the locker room after some meet and greets. Me and liv were about to get changed until rhea threw us each some different clothes, a towel and a hairdryer was on the counters. "Shower here. We're gonna celebrate your win." So we did, we showered changed put some makeup on and rhea drove us out. She had took my car home earlier and Nikki was currently taking liv's car to her house. When Nikki came back we ended up going to a buffet restaurant.

The food there was inspired from all around Asia: Thai, Chinese,Korean, you name it, it was there and it was all delicous. We spent the night Stuffing our faces, joking about and genuinely having a really good time. Rhea dropped Nikki and liv off at 1:30 AM and then we went home.

I was really tired and falling asleep on the ride home so when demi pulled into the driveway, she undid my seatbelt,opened my car door and lifted me out of the car, she carried me upstairs and placed me in bed before paying Shauna for looking after the girls on such short notice. She then joined me upstairs, I was still slightly awake when she returned, she helped me get changed before getting changed herself and she lay down next to me. I cuddled into her and fell asleep to her playing with my hair.

Word count: 1618
This chapter is quite long. Longer than my other chapters anyway, I always aim for at least 1000 words but I made this chapter slightly longer as I haven't updated this story in a while as I've been working on the other story for a bit.