the dinner date of your dreams

(A/N CAN I JUST SAY TYSM FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT I REALLY WOULDN'T BE WRITING THIS STORY IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU GUYS. I HAVE A FEELING Y'ALL ARE GONNA LOVE THIS CHAPTER ❤️❤️❤️ L/N=last name)

It was the morning after your raw debut and you had to admit, your jaw was in pain, nothing you couldn't handle but still, it was annoying. You woke up at 7AM lying in rhea's arms on the sofa. She was still asleep so you watched TV and cuddled with her and Barry till she woke up. Once Rhea had woken up you made pancakes together and got very messy from the mini food fight you had with her while you were cooking. You didn't want to ruin the sofa so you ended up sitting on the counter in the kitchen while you ate. Safe to say Barry really likes your healthy peanut butter pancakes 😂. Tonight was the night Rhea was going to take you out and she was acting.... strange. It was like she was nervous about something but she insisted she was okay. You guys had the entire day free till 6 when you were headed to her lodge.

After going to the gym you met up with Nikki (A.S.H), Bianca belair and your friends from tryouts, you guys hung out for a bit doing silly things like arm wresles and see how many push ups you can do in a minute. You got coffee and talked while walking around the town. You bought a new outfit ready for your date later on. By the time you got home it was 5:00 pm and you needed to get ready. You had been staying at rhea's house pretty much every night and you were still moving your things to her place. You decided to get ready at your soon to be ex apartment so you had time to get ready without interrupting Rhea from whatever she was doing.

Rhea pov:

I paced back and forth, I was so nervous. What if she says no? What do I do?? These thoughts carried on in my head as I got ready. It took me about 10 minutes and when I finished I texted Y/N

Y/N❤️❤️❤️

R: hey you ready? X

Y/N: nearly just finishing my makeup xx

R: okay I'll make my way to you now xx

Y/N: alright see you in a sec 😊❤️

R: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
_____________________________________________________

This was it. I was finally doing what I've wanted to do for a while now. I got in my car and tried to calm my nerves before making my way towards her apartment. She was waiting outside wearing a cute outfit:

I helped her into the car and it took about 30 minutes to get to the lodge

I helped her into the car and it took about 30 minutes to get to the lodge. I showed her around before taking her to the nearby pub. We sat down and ordered some drinks. That's when I finally Decided to speak to her about it.

Y/N pov:

She looked nervous again and then she finally said. "We've been together for a few months now. And....well" she said, whatever she wanted to say she was really nervous about it. She took a deep breath "when I first saw you, you had just joined the gym I was going to. I immediately knew I had to know you. I just didn't have it in me to talk to you. I kept my distance for almost two years trying to take care of myself and shake away the feelings I felt for you. Then finally I saw you at the WWE center." She said before pausing. "Demi what're you-" she cut me off "you were panicked and I knew this my time to talk to you. And I did. And I'm so glad I did. We had a rough patch but it really opened my eyes on how much I care about you. I feel drawn to you and I don't want to let you go. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So..." She stood up and pulled me up as well. "Y/N L/N" she got down on one knee and that's when I realized what was going on. "Will you do the greatest honour of marrying me?" I stood in shock for a few seconds, the entire pub watched in anticipation......

(AAAAA SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU ON THE CLIFFHANGER THAT I DID THIS CHAPTER WAS GETTING TOO LONG!!!)