Saturday: Match day

3 days had passed and you had completely settled in to your new house. You had picked up your new kitten and she was a dark grey sphinx kitten which you and rhea agreed to call Naila. She had dark skin and dark eyes, you were going to call her stitch due to her huge ears but decided against it when you really thought about it. this is the kitten: 

You were currently in the garage with rhea looking for your protein powder, they were in a box in the moving van and now were nowhere to be found

You were currently in the garage with rhea looking for your protein powder, they were in a box in the moving van and now were nowhere to be found. You could tell that Rhea was pissed off, we had spent over £1500 ($1840) on all of it and now you couldn't find it

Y/N POV: 

"PIECES OF SHIT!" rhea shouted punching the wall next to her. I flinched a little and grabbed her hand "Hey it's okay. I'll call the movers, I'm sure they'll turn up." Rhea rubbed her mouth and nodded. "go cuddle with Naila and calm down, okay." I said to her. "alright" she replied pulling me into her chest and kissing my forehead "okay, I'm sorry for lashing out like I did" She rubbed the back of my head a little before pulling away and leaving the garage. I Dialled the number of the moving company and a familiar voice picked up, it was the guy from the parking garage. "hey, uhh I'm calling because me and my fiancée moved recently and used your company, you spoke to me in my old parking garage, yeah my name is Y/N L/N, yeah I need to report a missing item, yeah we had a box in the van full of all of our protein powder and snacks and it wasn't cheap, it was quite a big box so I don't know how anyone could've missed it. We have  looked through every inch of our house, it's not there. yeah I can hold." I waited a few minutes before he came back to the line "yeah the box was labelled proteins/gym food, okay thankyou" I could hear him walking to the van that we had hired days ago and then he told us he has it in the back of the van "great! thankyou, I could pick it up in about ten minutes, oh, you can drop it off? okay, I don't mind really, okay yeah we'll see you soon, okay bye" I ended  the call and headed into the Livingroom "They found it, one of the movers will be here soon with it, so please, to stop anyone from looking, other than me, get some bottoms on." I said to Demi and she laughed "Rude! but fair point." she said to me. I grabbed a Nai (Naila) off of Rhea's chest and she headed upstairs. She came back down in a hoodie and cycling shorts. The mover took 5 minutes to arrive at our house and dropped the box off, I tipped him on his fast arrival and kindness to bring it to us.  We unpacked all of the thing in the box into a cupboard that was in the corner of our garage. I picked a tub of protein powder and mixed it into a bottle of water. after shaking it I drank it all as quickly as I could, "Demi! Stop cuddling with the kitten and come help me!" I shouted into the living room. Rhea walked in holding her bottle of water "Not too much, you're gonna be hurting if your going against flair tonight" she said looking at the weights available, we were practicing at home workouts while the kitten was really young, and it'd be convenient for when we officially adopt our children. she pulled out two 50kg weights, two 10kg weights and a 5kg weight bar. "20 weighted squats, go" she said handing me the bar. "Well go on." she said smirking. I lifted the bar and places it on my shoulders "Okay. this is so heave. I only ever do 50kg, you know that" I said to her lifting it off, she stopped me "I also know what its like to go against Flair, I've been against her 3 time, get lifting" she said to me, she was serious. "did you forget that I beat Flair for the both of us." I replied beginning the workout. "trust me, that was luck, you were very pissed"  she said, holding my waist from behind, she pressed herself against me slightly while straightening my back, I tensed and dropped my head to hide my blush. "head up love, you'll hurt yourself" she said. 

*Time skip*

By the time I finished my workout I was dripping with sweat, Rhea had pushed me quite far in order to make sure I win. She told me about all of Flair's tricks and how to escape from or avoid them.  Rhea had been teasing me all throughout the workout and she knew it, but played dumb to it. I headed towards the downstairs bathroom and Rhea grabbed me some clean clothes. She walked into the bathroom just as I took my shirt off. She spun me around to face her and placed the clothes on the sink, she kissed me as she did so. Once we pulled away she said "we're not going to be able to do this with kids in the house" her hands explored my body "well we could,  but, we'd have to be more careful" I said to her smiling and pulling her into another kiss. she pulled away slightly "you really smell" was all she said before walking away "It's your fault!" i shouted before getting into the shower. 
I finished my shower in a matter of minutes and got changed fairly quickly. I came out of the bathroom and looked around for Rhea. One sound of metal hitting the floor and I knew exactly where she was. I picked Naila up from the floor and headed to the garage, there I found Demi picking up a curling bar and bringing it to her chest, she hadn't noticee and so I sat there for a few minutes taking in the way Rhea looked under the sunlight. Even though sweat rolled down her back she still looked completely stunning, I could tell she was over working herself when I noticed her arms were shaking. She placed the weight at her chest and I grabbed hold of it with her and pulled it to the floor "careful, you're overworked." I said as she turned to face me "I'm fine-" "don't lie. I know you're not. But it's okay, you can rest" I replied to her, she grabbed my waist "how am I going to control myself around children when you're so good to me" the said to me smiling. She pulled me up from the ground and kissed me, quickly pinning me against the wall. Her lips trailed down to my neck and I stopped her then "I have to get ready for my match.." I said grabbing her arm.
She pulled away from me with hesitance "okay. But we aren't finished"