rematch?!

Rhea pov:

I looked at Y/N's phone to find a tweet from Asuka. It said something about a rematch for the championship, but this time a fatal 3 way against Becky Lynch as well. "What are you doing love" said a very tired Y/N that lay next to me. I handed her phone to her and she read the tweet, she scoffed at the tweet and then at Becky's reply, I knew she could beat Asuka, I wasn't so sure about Lynch though, sure I believed in Y/N but I've seen what Becky can do to women, and, it wouldn't be a fair fight, Lynch and Becky are friends, of sorts, Becky gave Asuka her title when she went to have her child, and now she's back, she's ready to fight, and there's no doubt that they'll work together against Y/N, I needed to make sure that that didn't happen, I opened twitter on my own phone and replied to Asuka's tweet saying '@Asuka_WWE you really think you can set this match up without me figuring you out, I know your plan so, instead of a fatal 3-way, how about a 4-way match instead, me you becky and jinx, that way it will be a fair fight. ' and with that, everyone agreed, yes there was the risk of Y/N losing her title to me, yes there was a risk that we could hurt each other but we were willing to take those risks. 

We had a pretty chill day all day so we just had a bit of fun with the kids, we took the dog on a walk and have Naila a bath. We made brownies together and even asked the girls to draw us matching tattoos, they just didn't know it yet. We watched movies until the girls fell asleep on the sofa and once we carried them both to bed; we sat downstairs on the sofa when I began to tease Y/N by scattering small kisses all over her chest and neck. Her natural reaction was beginning to show when her heart rate rose and her breathing deepened. "Demi-" she said as her head began to roll back. "Shhhh- it's okay" was all I said to her while pulling on her shirt. She grabbed my wrist, stopping me for a moment "the girls hun...." "they're sleeping they wont hear us." I said smirking and continuing to leave marks over her body. She couldn't help but show her enjoyment as small soft moans escaped her lips. I once again tug on her shirt, asking for permission to remove it, she granted that permission with a quick nod as I pulled it over her head. Things got headed and eventually we were in the bedroom and I was scanning the body of my beautiful fiancee as she lay enjoying my every touch

*time skip*

Other pov:

It was the next day and you and rhea were getting ready for training. You were wearing a pair of cycling shortswhich had pockets (HOLY SHIT POCKETS ON WOMEN'S CLOTHING??!!!) on either side. You paired it with a matching sports bra and a white t-shirt over the top of them. Rhea wore a pair of leggings with a black sports bra and a dark grey running vest. You couldn't lie, she looked pretty fucking hot. You both made your way downstairs and towards the garage. Aspen said she'd look after Maya but you kept the door open just in case. Today you were working chest and arms, 3-5 hours of straight training. Your fatal 4-way match was later tonight and you had to prep for it.

You and rhea decided not to match tonight considering you were going against each Other. Your outfit was inspired by pennywise, rheas was inspired by captain hook, which you were shocked by considering it was disney,  but then again a disney villain. You had changed your routine and now weren't allowed to eat until after training, which wasn't the most convenient since after training you'd be focused on getting ready but it is what it is.

After training you guys made a quick meal and ordered take-out for Aspen and Maya, it would arrive when you were gone and the girls were at the guidance of Shauna. It took you about 40 minutes to get ready which was good because you struggled to get your outfit on. You got in ton now so that you were ready:

 You got in ton now so that you were ready:

This was your makeup:

Rhea didn't take as long because her outfit and makeup was a lot simpler that yours:

By the time you were ready you had to head out

By the time you were ready you had to head out. Shauna had already arrived and you told her about the food arrangements before you left. You left her with her payment, a tip and the money for the food. You let rhea drive because you were making sure you had brought everything with you.

Once you both arrived you were immediately pulled to one side by an interviewer "so  jinx,  love the outfit, you're killing the pennywise look! I just want to k ow how you feel knowing that you're going to be going against your fiancee, again. I mean last time it didn't end so well for you and now you have 2 other opponents as well." You rolled your eyes at her "look I don't mean to be rude, but our relationship has nothing to do with what goes on in the ring, yes I didn't win last time but whatever happens, happens. I'm not going to give up. I know Asuka's trick, I know Rhea's trucks. The only person I'm fighting blindly tonight is Becky, but even then, I've watched her fight before. The title will continue to be mine, I will gladly lose it to my fiance but anyone else tries to take it, they've got no chance" after your reply you walked off and towards the gorilla to wait for the beginning of your match...

(A/N IM SORRY THIS TOOM SO LONG TO GET OUT I HAVEN'T BEEN THE MOST FOCUSED BECAUSE OF THINGS AT HOME HOPE Y'ALL ARE REDY FOR THE MATCH!!!)