FAREWELL ESPIE

You had had one of the best weeks ever with your sister. You went bowling, you went to the forest to have a picnic, you spent the day at a park and now you were helping her pack to go home to the UK. it was hard seeing her go but you knew that she had to but she promised she would come back as soon as possible.

You and rhea dropped her off at the airport and waved goodbye as she went to her gate. You realised how much you had missed her and as she left you began to tear up. 

Y/N pov:

"hey you okay?" I heard rhea say as she wrapped her arm around my waist. I nodded and wiped my tears "yeah.. its just hard saying goodbye you know?" I said hugging her. we sat there for a few minutes "look you know i hate to cut this short but you have a check-up, I don't want you to be late alright" rhea said, taking my hand and heading toward the exit. we drove to the doctors office and waited for my name to be called.

After a ten minute wait the doctors called me in and we did a check-up. the appointment took about 15 minutes  and the results were positive! I was allowed back in the ring! They took my brace off and gave me painkillers for any further pain in my knee. we made our way home and I was so excited to finally have my debut on RAW. I called my WWE manager and let them know that i could go back to the ring and have my debut. I told rhea I wanted to get back into the gym to do a few hours of training before our plans. She agreed but she wanted to go home and get her gym gear and some protein shakes. 

*time skip*

After about 3 hours of getting myself back on track we went home. "I'm getting a shower."  rhea said as she entered the apartment, I nodded and then noticed her arms hugging me from behind. Her lips attacked my neck and her hands explored my body. I tried to turn but she forbid me from doing so. My breathing became heavier, I felt her begin to talk "I've been waiting three weeks for this" her hands slid up and down my shirt until she finally took it off. She left hickeys and marks all over my neck, which had only just healed from her previous marks. She dragged me into the bathroom and closed the door behind us. She sat me on the sink and turned the shower on, she looked me in the eye, she had been wanting this for a while and she wasn't going to hold back. "I'm going to make up for the past three weeks." was all she said before picking me up and placing me in the shower, my back against the wall.

  (A/N HOLY SHIT THIS WAS...SPICY! WELL I 'M GUESSING YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT XD)

Y/N POV:

Once we had finished with our...shower... We got dressed and sat on the sofa watching tv then rhea got a call. It was work. Once she finished her conversation she turned to me, she was pissed. "Love what's wrong?" I asked her standing up and taking her hand. "I'm gonna fucking kill her!" she said pacing back and forth "Who?" I said, I was really  concerned. "Fucking Charlotte Flair!" she said, she was practically ripping her hair out from frustration. "She just tried to get me fucking disqualified from the Royal Rumble match on Saturday!" "what! Why?!" I was so confused. "Because she knows I'll fucking beat her!" she said raising her voice slightly. i sat her down and tried to get her to calm herself, to protect her from doing something she'd regret. once she calmed down we walked to the park, we sat down at a picnic bench and had talked, we had food drinks and we were honestly enjoying our time, just the two of us. we had a few fans approach us but nothing too much. we spent about an hour talking in the park, it was adorable. I wasn't too sure but I was pretty sure she was dropping hints about us possible taking things to the next level. but I tried not to get my hopes up. We went to bed pretty early ready for my debut  the next day.

(A/N THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUN TO WRITE I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT!!)