family day!

I had been feeling bad about the girls being left to the babysitter all the time so me and demi decided it only right if we booked a day off to spend some time with the two of them. I woke up exactly where I fell asleep on demi's lap where she was still playing with my hair only now she was awake too.

After taking a minute to wake up a little I sat up and rubbed my eyes and moving out of the was for demi so she could stand up and stretch her legs out. I checked the time and surprisingly it was only 8:00AM so the girls were most likely still asleep. I scrolled through social media and found a tweet about me curtosy of Becky Lynch "@Y/N_WWE You have no idea what you're facing when it comes to me! I mean if I can beat rhea and Bayley and even Charlotte then I sure as hell can beat you! So to answer your challenge I guess I'll see you this Saturday!" A smile grew on my face as I read the tweet, I had looked up to Becky since she joined WWE and now I had the opportunity to win a title against her, it didn't seem real. I was so distracted by the tweet that I hadn't realised that demi had made us some breakfast and a coffee.

We ate breakfast and while we were eating Aspen joined us, she wanted to train so after letting our food settle we went to our garage and set up a shoulder and tricep workout for all three of us. Almost an hour later and all three of us were exhausted, dripping in sweat and in need if a shower. I took the downstairs shower while Aspen sped upstairs, rhea ending up with climbing in with me which I of course didn't wind. She stood behind me, pressing herself up against my body and kissing my back softly. I turned around to face her a few minutes later and she just kept on staring at my body, placing kisses on my lips and neck every few moments.

She continued to do this throughout our shower making it longer than it needed to be but I really didn't care. Our daughters asked us why we took so long to which we just laughed at each other and refused to answer, telling them not to worry about it.

We hadn't told them yet but we were taking Aspen and Amaya out for some food then to the trampoline Park where rhea and I had our first official date. "Girls go get changed, clothes fit for moving about a lot please" I said picking Maya up. Aspen looked confused but I assured her that everything was fine and she shouldn't worry. She went upstairs and I followed behind with Maya taking her to get changed.

Aspen outfit:

Amaya outfit:

Amaya outfit: