Bad decision

30TH December 2022

I had a match tonight. Against Ronda Rousey, and I wasn't looking forward to it. She had Shayna in her corner, and I had no one, Bianca couldn't make it because she had been injured by Bayley earlier this week. But I just had to stay focused. 

I had my hair in my two braids so it was out of the way and I held on tight to both of my championship belts, I was terrified, Liv was the only one that had pinned Ronda more than once so my odds weren't the best

I had my hair in my two braids so it was out of the way and I held on tight to both of my championship belts, I was terrified, Liv was the only one that had pinned Ronda more than once so my odds weren't the best. But it was now or Never. I performed my entrance as normal and once the Bell rang she initiated the collar-elbow hold but it didn't last long as she swept my feet from underneath me and she grabbed hold of my ankle, placing me in an agonising ankle lock. I managed to crawl over to the ropes and pull myself out of the ring. The moment I did however, Shayna grabbed hold of my right leg and slammed it into whatever she could whille Ronda distracted the ref. It was smart, and I was struggling to stand back up. Ronda pulled me back into the ring and put my right foot back into the ankle lock, I was struggling but so was she, she was already injured from last week, her knee had been knocked out of place by Raquel Rodriguez, so I took advantage of that by kicking her injured knee and rolling her up into a quick pin. With the help of the ropes her shoulders were down for the three count and I retained my title. 

I stood back up and received my title but I also grabbed a mic. "See! I can retain my championship, any time, any place, against anybody! And Nobody can stop m-" I was cut off by a familiar intro song, but there was no way. Charlotte Flair in all her glory made her way into the ring, mic in hand "Anywhere, anytime, against anyone, huh? how about right here, right now, against me!" she shouted, and the crowd erupted in cheers. How could I say no? "Let's do it!" I replied dropping my mic and handing my title back over to the referee. The bell rand once again and she showed me a sign of respect by shaking my hand before circling the ring. The second we grasped each other she over powered me and threw me into a German suplex. I was already struggling to stand and I knew that my chances of winning were low, but it was too late to turn back now, so all I could do was regret my decisions in silence.

I rolled out of the ring and headed for my title, but Charlotte knew every trick in the book and stopped me before I could get it by throwing me into the barricade. She threw me back into the ring an pinned me but I managed to kick out. She was quick on offence and she managed to get me right back into her clutches. She threw me around for a while and then I saw what she was trying to, she was looking for her signature submission, when she turned around I kicked her back and got back up to dropkick her. She wasn't injured so she had an advantage, she recovered quickly and she caught me in a chokeslam. She pinned me once again and I kicked out again, but she moved quick, and she clocked me at my weakest point in recovery, she set up the figure of four and bridged herself into the figure of eight. Being stuck dead in the centre of the ring, with no way to drag myself over to the ropes I desperately began hitting her in her legs, gasping for air, trying my hardest to give into the pain.

I lasted for as long as I could but I had no way out, she was too strong, and I was injured, and tired and in agony, so I did the only thing I could. I tapped out, a single tear rolling down my cheek as she rose to her feet with the title of becoming the new Smackdown Women's champion. I was devastated. She offered her hand for me to take so she could help me, but I didn't want it, even though I could barely walk, I didn't want anybody's help. I was pissed off, and no one would help fix that, unless her name was Rhea Ripley. But even she wasn't here to help me tonight. I did call her though, to pick me up, I couldn't walk so I definitely couldn't drive. 

The moment I got in the car I broke down in tears, she knew what that title meant to me, and I fell into charlotte's trap. I lost almost everything. Almost...

I still had the tag title, for now.