radio silence...

28th May 2022

I didn't have to speak to her. I had sign. There were only a few people that I was talking to currently and Rhea wasn't one of them: Ben, Venus, Maya, Gionna, Shauna, Mercedes (Sasha) and Espie, with everyone else it was like I had gone static and there was no audible 'transmissions' coming from me. It didn't matter how many Times demi apologized, she knew the consequences of her actions and yet she still went for the attack, I still had marks on my torso from the whip of the kendo stick.

Another thing was the judgment day, they hadn't stopped. I had a live event tonight against Zelina, which was quite fitting considering I had just fought Carmella, and I knew they'd show up somewhere. My match was for the championship so I needed to bring my A-game. I knew rhea was trying to get something, anything, out of me but as long as she was hurting me, that wasn't going to happen. I was already at the performance center and noticed Edge, Damian and Rhea walking in, which meant that liv was here somewhere with AJ and Finn, and the judgment would be here to interrupt my match tonight. Great. I couldn't let myself think about it too much though, I had a match to focus on.

Makeup:

Makeup:

Hair:

It didn't take long for me to be called in; my match was the opening match of the night, which would make an appearance by the judgment day a little more extravagant

It didn't take long for me to be called in; my match was the opening match of the night, which would make an appearance by the judgment day a little more extravagant. I couldn't shake my fear as I walked to the squared circle and although I had a smile on my face I was shaking from the nerves. "This contest is for the RAW Women's championship. Introducing the challenger from Queens NY, QUEEN ZELINA! And her opponent, from Canterbury England, she is the RAW Women's champion JINXX" boomed through the speakers and then three fast hits of the bell, the match had begun. I circled the ring, copying Zelina so she wouldn't get the upper hand. It didn't take long for the trash talk to ensue, with each insult came one step toward me and then, smack, her plan whipped across the side of my face and I watched the laugh turn into a yelp after I pushed her into the rope, springing her off into the clothes line I had set up.

Just as I expected though, the judgment day. They stood at the stage for a while but I knew it wouldn't last, I almost completely forgot about Zelina, who took advantage with a cradle "1! 2!" I pulled my shoulder into the air and countered with a pin of my own, staring directly at the judgment as AJ (our ref) counted to three. "Here is your winner! And STILL the WWE RAW Women's champion JINXX" I didn't have time to celebrate, they were in the ring with me. Before I could do anything Edge made his proposal"jinx! You can stop this now. All you have to do is say yes. That's it " I pretended to think about my options, already having a plan, I placed my hands in the air to signal that I wasn't going to hurt anyone and climbed out of the ring, grabbing a duffel bag that I had placed under it earlier today. I dropped the bag at Edge's feet and told him to open it and take the box out, I did this by using ASL and letting rhea translate for him. He stood up with the present box and I pulled the bag back over to myself. "A gift. How sweet." He opened the box and pulled out the piece of paper "read me out loud. Okay. Bat 'er up" the lights went out and I pulled out the detail edge had left from the bag, swinging a metal bat onto the back of Edge was the best feeling ever, I heard the thud of the microphone as he hit the floor, grabbed my title and jumped out of the ring just as the lights turned back on.

My smile grew as I walked away from the ring, I wasn't sure if edge had seen the smaller writing, the bit he didn't say out loud. And I needed to make sure someone saw it, luckily my wife was staring at me, so I signalled for her to look down at the paper. She noticed, picked it up and placed it in her back pocket, which obviously brought attention to the paper and why she kept it.

Demi pov:

I looked at the print, my wife's handwriting, but smaller than usual "read me later" was what it read, and I knew that it wasn't meant for just me, but my team so I slipped it into my back pocket before helping Edge back to his feet. It took him a moment to recover and to all our shock, he was impressed by the persistence my wife showed. It was hard knowing she wouldn't speak but we had other ways around it, like notes and ASL and texts etc etc. Whatever she wanted to say, she needed a creative way of doing it, leave the fans on suspense, and get her message across without speaking. That's why she made sure one of us read the small writing on the bottom right corner of the page. It was folded in half so no one could see unless it was opened. We headed backstage and my match against Liv wasn't for a while so we had plenty of time to read the detailed note on how Jinx would join us, but under her circumstances: she wasn't going to hurt anyone the way we did her, unless there was already a rivalry between them, if she didn't see eye to eye with Edge she wouldn't listen, she's not someone's pet and she won't be demanded to do anything she didn't want, thing along those lines. She also mentioned that she wouldn't start speaking right away either, she didn't trust us enough for that yet.

It didn't quite seem real, I had wanted Y/N on my team for a while now, and I felt awful about hurting her, and forcing her to go silent. It broke me. And to think I didn't have to do that anymore, made me the happiest I had felt in a while....