patching up her wounds

(A/N Y'ALL I'M SORRY FOR WHAT IM ABOUT TO DO TO YOU! EVERYTHING GETS BETTER I PROMISE!!)
It was supposed to be your RAW debut Tonight but the doctors extended your time in the brace and out of the ring for another week. You weren't the best of pleased. Rhea had already debuted and was in the middle of a match against Liv Morgan (before their tag team, don't kill me) she was doing good. She had a few cuts and bruises nothing too serious. That was until Liv kicked rhea in the nose, blood poured from rhea's nose but that didn't stop he. Rather it pushed her further into the drive to win. And she did, rhea  Ripley beat Liv Morgan. Although her victory was short-lived as she tumbled to the floor unconscious. Your heart sunk. You were backstage and you had to go to her. Despite your knee being stuck in a brace you were able to fight past the staff members holding you back and run as fast as you could to her .

Y/N pov:

"RHEA!!" You immediately jumped into the ring and burst into tears when you saw her laying there. "GET A MEDIC!" you shouted at the ref, stressed and frustrated "Rhea come on!!! Please wake up!" You pleaded her eyes fluttered open slightly as the medics surrounded her, they tried to pull me away but I was resilient. She grabbed your hand weakly as she gained consciousness. "Hey look at me, keep your eyes open. You'll be okay." You said keeping hold of her as her eyes rolled back

Rhea pov:

I opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital room. I looked over to see Y/N in the corner of the room, sleeping on a chair. I looked around for a clock. It was 2:00AM. how long was I out for? I noticed that Y/N was shifting a lot in her sleep, she was having a nightmare. I stood up and made my way over to her I walked slowly and tried not to put myself into any discomfort. I nudged her awake softly. Her eyes adjusted to her surroundings and when her gaze met with mine she immediately wrapped her arms around me "Oh my god! You're awake!!" She said clinging on to me "yeah.. how long was I out for?" I asked confused. "A few hours. You dropped after your fight with Liv I haven't left your side since." She said "glad you care" I said chuckling. She rolled her eyes at me, I got back into bed and Y/N called for a nurse. After a check up they said I could leave, I had apparently passed out after experiencing major shock from Liv kicking me and all of my adrenaline rising and falling too fast didn't help. We decided to wait till morning before we left just in case.

When we arrived home Y/N immediately wrapped her arms around me. "Try not to hurt yourself too much next time" I laughed at her "okay" I replied leaning down to kiss her. She kissed me back and stood on her toes to try and match my height, she was still shorter than me. I tried to pull away but she pulled me back into her. I spun around with her so she was placed in between the wall and me, then pulled away. "We can't." I said "why not" I turned around and pointed to the balcony.....

(A/N KIND OF A SHORTER CHAPTER BUT I HAVE SOMETHING MAJOR PLANNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!)