Tag title defence

5TH DECEMBER 2022

Ever since Damage CTRL lost to Bianca at War games they had been trying their hardest to get our titles from us. But due to me being at home after the whole fiasco with Espie, they hadn't managed to get the chance to, until today, I was finally coming back into work and it was only fair to go straight into the action. This was their opportunity to become champions again and I knew that Iyo and Dakota wouldn't back down easily but we had determination beyond anything else. 

Jinx:

We waited for a while and then we saw Iyo and Dakota making their way to the ring, accompanied by Bayley

We waited for a while and then we saw Iyo and Dakota making their way to the ring, accompanied by Bayley. We waited for our moment and both went out on Bianca's intro. "The following contest is for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships! Introducing the challengers, representing Damage CTRL, Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky! And their opponents, the Team of the RAW Women's champion and the Smackdown Women's champion, They are The WWE Women's tag team champions, Bianca Belair and JINXXX" we held our championships in the air and handed them to the ref. The bell rang and Bianca and Dakota took the apron, leaving me and Iyo in the ring. We both circled for a while before initiating a collar-elbow hold. I was strong enough to overpower her and I tossed her around the ring for a while before tagging Bianca in, who went for the pin which Dakota broke up. Bianca continued our chain of offence while I brawled with Bayley, who had tried to interfere with the match and I wanted to stop that from happening. My mistake was thinking that I could take on Bayley and Dakota by myself. I was obviously over powered and thrown into the barricade multiple times before being left by the ramp. I was in agony, I struggled to stand up for a while and by the time I stood up Bianca had been overpowered and beaten down by both Iyo and Dakota, we were losing. 

Iyo had tagged Dakota in again and they had been passing the tag back and forth, before Iyo left the ring she performed a moonsault off the top rope and when Bianca attempted to stand up Dakota performed a scorpion kick and they both pinned Bianca. What they failed to notice was I had climbed the post and broke their pin up with a frog splash. It hurt all three women but I managed to bring Bianca over to our corner in time to receive her tag. I threw Iyo out of the ring and motioned for Dakota to attack me. When she ran at me I pushed her out of the way and strung her up on the ropes, Bianca took advantage and kneed her in the jaw. Dakota tumbled to the canvas and I dragged her over to the centre, motioning for her to stand up once again. She slowly stood up and once she was on her feet I ran into her and performed an RKO. I looked at Bianca, she held her hand out, I tagged her in and ran at Iyo, pushing her off the apron with a hip attack while Bianca performed a KOD. She tagged me back in and left the ring to attack Bayley, as payback for attacking me earlier. I looked at Dakotan and rained down punches on her to keep her down for the three count. "Here are your winners, and STILL the WWE Women's tag team champions, the team of the RAW Women's champion Bianca Belair, and the SMACKDOWN Women's Champion JINXXX!" We held our titles in the air and  hugged each other, paying attention to fans as we left the ring. I headed backstage and Rhea congratulated me before going out for her segment with the judgement day. I looked down at my phone for the first time tonight and my mum had sent me a message.

"Espie doesn't want you to talk to her anymore, She says it's bad for her and her baby, I still want to talk to her, and you but I think it's best you respect her wishes during her pregnancy. I don't know what you saw that caused you to be so weary towards her husband, but I think it's best you stay away for a while. love you." reading that message made me tear up, I wanted to tell my mum that Daman had hurt Espie, but I saw how heartbroken she was when she found out that E/N was hurting me, I couldn't put her through that again.

It was up to Espie now, and I hoped that she would make the right decision.