test

25TH NOV 2022

It was the night before survivor series: Wargames, and it was also Smackdown. I hadn't really done anything all week and Demi was constantly making sure I was okay after my shut down last week, I was doing slightly better, but I thought it was best to at least try and ignore all aspects of him, for the sake of my family.  I still hadn't talked to my sister, and right now my mum was still siding with my sister about the whole situation, and I really wanted to take out my frustrations on someone. So, I was going to be holding an open challenge and just to make sure someone accepts, i would be putting my title on the line. I had already gotten myself ready and I was waiting for an open slot so I could go out and complete my segment. 

it didn't take long for me to be called out an now I could lay down my challenge

it didn't take long for me to be called out an now I could lay down my challenge. After my music cued I headed down the ramp and into the ring with a purpose, to beat the shit out of whoever stepped in the ring with me. "So, Wargames is tomorrow, but, tomorrow if too far away, I want a fight Right now! Question is, will anyone face me?" I waited for a moment, to see if anyone would actually come out and face me. Nothing. "No? okay then, what if I put my title on the line?! Anyone wanna face me now?!" Once again I waited for a moment then I decided to begin to leave. But then Zelina's intro cued and I stepped back into the ring as she made her way down the ramp. "I want that title!" she shouted into her mic before joining me in the ring. A brawl ensued between us two and it took a little while to break us up. But when things calmed down and a ref entered the ring, the match was made official and my title was put on the line. 

"the following contest, scheduled for one fall, Is for the Smackdown Women's Championship! Introducing the Smackdown women's Champion, from Canterbury England, JINXX!! And her opponent, from Queens New York, Zelina Vega!" I handed my championship over and took my starting position while waiting for the bell to ring.

DING! DING! DING! 

The moment the bell rand me and Zelina locked each other in a collar-elbow hold but eventually I overpowered her and locked her in a headlock. Eventually, she broke free and took control; attacking me in every way she knew how. Pin, after pin, after pin and I was still kicking out; she was getting extremely frustrated and my tactics were working. Every time I kicked out she would get more frustrated and she would have a mini tantrum, I needed to get her to a point where she snapped at the ref and sure enough, she eventually did. She had just hit me with a moonsault, and I wasn't going to lie, if she had pulled me into the middle, instead of leaving me by the ropes which allowed me to use a rope break, she would've won. But her desperation was her downfall and when she realised the ref wasn't counting she did what i hoped and she snapped at him.

This gave me time to recoup and get myself back on the track.by the time she had calmed down and turned around, I was already perched on the top and jumped into a flipped Jinx, I didn't quite catch her completely because I didn't have enough momentum when I pulled her over, so she was able to kick out of my pin. This wasn't too bad because I had just started building my momentum. I couldn't let her gain the advantage again so after a quick recovery I got back up and started to bounce  of the ropes, back and fourth until reaching her with a running knee and another pin. She kicked out again, which was obviously frustrating, but ultimately beneficial because she was exerting a lot of energy every time she kicked out. I decided to force her to release as much energy as possible by setting her up in my submission lock, Jinx cross. she was struggling a lot and I was holding on as tight as possible but eventually, she used her free leg to kick at my knee, which knocked it out of place a little. I was now favouring my right knee but I tried not to show my pain too much because I didn't want to give her an easy target.  

We had been tossing offence back and forth for a while now and both of us had grown quite tired, sooner or later one of us would be giving up, and I didn't intend on it being me. She had just performed a tornado DDT on me, and I once again found myself kicking out of a pin, only this time I noticed her grip on the pin was extremely weak and I realised she was a lot more exhausted than me. Perfect. After kicking out, I rolled off the apron to collect myself, knowing she would follow me, when she did I threw her as hard as I possibly could into the steps and knew that with a finisher, she would be down for the count and I would retain. But first, I grabbed a mic, and said "Hey, Shotzi, I hope you're watching, this" I pointed at Zelina "will be you tomorrow night!" I threw the mic to one side and picked up zelina, who was resting in the corner, I attacked her midsection for a moment to ensure she wouldn't counter, and I paid homage to my fellow tag team champion, and RAW women's champion, Bianca Belair, With a KOD which left the crowd roaring. I pinned her fir the three count and rose to my feet with a smirk  "Here is your winner, And still, the Smackdown women's champion, One half of the WWE women's Tag Team Champion, JINXXX" 

I was champion. I was on top. I was the one with the power. And I would be the one walking out of Wargames with the gold. Shotzi didn't stand a chance...

A/N I'm so sorry that I have been releasing chapters at such a slow pace, I have been suffering with mental health issues and physical health issues a lot recently, it seems as though the exam stress that I pushed to one side has finally caught up with me now that I have left school, I will try to speed up the chapter release but please understand that I can't make any promises until I'm doing better with my overall health. I have had no inspiration whatsoever in the passing days and finally had a burst of ideas that allowed me to complete this chapter.