first day back

FRI 21ST OCTOBER 2022

Smackdown. My first match since I left the judgement day. I was in hair and makeup hung my hair styled to match my gear which was heavily alluded to Jinx from League of legends. My hair was parted and had been styled to look like jinx's fringe and I had extensions braided into my hair to make it longer and gold cuffs were scattered throughout my hair like Jinx.

My tattoo obviously hadn't healed because it was brand new, but I had a film and some lotion over it to protect it

My tattoo obviously hadn't healed because it was brand new, but I had a film and some lotion over it to protect it. I thanked the stylists as usual and headed to the gorilla, it was weird, being at gorilla without the looming presence of the judgment day following me, but I didn't mind it too much. What was good though is that I had chance to catch up with Gia now because we were on the same roster. She had been having a few run-ins with Sonya Deville since her title loss and was facing the ex-official tonight. I had to be honest, since she became champ and lost to Ronda, she had changed, it's like she was a lot more fearless and completely fucking insane, but, I liked that about her. She has nothing to loose now so why not, it was fitting for her character, who had seemingly gone mad after losing the one thing she'd kill for. Her title. My match, considering it was my Smackdown in-ring debut match, was the main event of the night, so it wasn't for a while, which was fine, it just gave me more time to prepare and hype myself up. 

I was in the middle of some basic flexibility exercises when my phone started to buzz, I watched as the screen lit up and 'Wifey <3' appeared at the top. I sat down and answered the phone "hello?" "are you ready??" she pondered, a trace of worry in her voice, I just giggled at her, "of course I'm ready, why would I not be?" "I don't know, from where I'm standing you looked pretty nervous during your exercises." "wait! what?!" I looked around gorilla and stood by the entrance was my wife. "DEM!!" I rushed over to as if I hadn't seen her in years. She caught me in the air as I jumped towards her and stumbled back a step from impact. "what're you doing here?" I questioned, jumping down from around her torso. "you really though I'd be watching your debut at home, Hell no! I'll be sat in the front row, cheering you on. And I promise, I'm out of character all night, Ben, Amaya and Venus are here as well." she said with a smile. I was happy to see her, of course, and Now I had more motivation to win.  

Eventually the time came when I was called to the curtain, I bounced back and fourth stretching out and shaking myself down just as my new into song began to play. 

The moment I stepped out with my new song, new look, new attitude the entire stadium erupted in a roar of cheers and chants, All hyping me up as I made my way into the ring and towards my opponent, Lacey Evans. I climbed into the ring and jumped from side to side as the match was announced. "This match is a no disqualification match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Paris island, south Carolina. Lacey Evans! And her opponent, from Canterbury, England. JINXXX!" Once the announcer stepped to one side, and out of harms way, the bell rang and I jumped into action and Kicked Lacey's midsection. I knew that this was a no disqualification match and I was willing to do whatever it took to win, and so while she was recovering, I slipped under the apron and pulled out the cloth-bound bamboo stick that called to me. I was back in the ring, swinging the kendo around and circling the ring. Lacey was afraid to approach me, which meant I wouldn't get a good hit on her until she got closer to me. I decided to confuse her and held my free hand in the air, signalling to her that I wasn't going to attack and held the Kendo stick out towards her. she was obviously reluctant but did take the kendo out of my hand. Once she had hold of it I knew that she thought she was in control, and she proved this when she swung the stick towards me. I grabbed hold of it, and hoisted her towards me, into a clothes line, and the I swung the kendo stick into her stomach until she rolled out of the ring.

After a while of back and forth offence we were both slowly succumbing to the exhaustion and we were both giving up. I had to win, I had people counting on me, and I had to show Rousey that I meant what I said when I challenged her, and I wasn't all talk and I was absolutely gunning for her, and I would be taking her championship at crown jewel. I rose to my feet after performing a codebreaker and a senton through a table on lacey, it took her a moment but she was back on her feet and gathering strength to gain advantage, and to my surprise she did. She went low and attacked my knee before trapping me in between the canvas and herself, what she didn't is that she was giving me the perfect set up for...

black.

the lights cut off and just as I hoped, she began to panic and I managed to stand up and get behind her just in time for the lights to switch back on. She was confused and stood up, walking directly into me. she slowly turned around and was now face to face with me, I was smiling and the black stains on my teeth only meant one thing. before she had time to react, I sprayed the toxic mist into her face and bounced off the ropes, performing an RKO on her before rolling her up. the ref counted three and my theme started to play. A smile of happiness and relief grew on my face as I was pulled to my feet and my arm was raised. I did it. I won. I prove to mot just myself, or Ronda, that I was a force to be reckoned with, and now, I only had one thing on my mind.

Crown Jewel