OOP- GURL THIS IS SPICY!!!!

You and Rhea had definitely made up for the past few weeks, whether it be cute little dates or something a little...spicier iykwim. Right now you were lying in bed with her, your head on her chest, her leaving little kisses on your hands. She had already tried to leave bed 4 times and failed, you really didn't want to get up yet.

Y/N pov:

"Love." Rhea's morning voice said as she kissed my forehead, I hummed signifying that I heard her "we need to get up..." She said stroking my hair. "Noooooo" I pouted. I knew how much she hated me pouting, but, I always got what I want from it. She kissed me "cmon!" She said attempting to push me off.  I resisted and ending up underneath her. "Fine you don't wanna go. We'll do it my way" she smirked and kissed me, and quickly trailed down my neck to my chest. She took my shirt off and marked my chest, making sure not to miss a single spot. Once she was pleased with the marks she had made she removed her shirt and kissed me once again. I decided to try and show dominance, I rolled her over so she was underneath me. No going back now I attacked her neck with kisses and, surprisingly, she didn't stop me from what I was doing, rather she lay back and let me continue. I trailed down her chest and she lay there enjoying my touch. After a while she flipped me back over and she leaned down, her hands trailing up and down my body slowly creeping closer to the waistband of my underwear. She pulled away and looked at me directly in the eye. I nodded granting her permission, she kissed me once again although this time she was removing my underwear simultaneously....

(A/N OKAYYYY THATS AS FAR AS IM GOING)

*Time skip*

Y/N pov:

Now that I had finally gotten what I wanted I was ready to get out of bed. It was now 10:30 am and I was once again lying on rhea's bare chest, she was breathing deeply but I one w why so I wasn't worried. "You ready to get up now?" She asked looking down at me. I nodded and we got ready for the gym. We already had some protein shakes in the fridge as well as what rhea called 'mush' so we didn't have to cook, which was a plus because I really couldn't be bothered. We ate before we went to the gym and drank our shakes in the car. Once we arrived at the gym we immediately got to work.

*Time skip*

After 2 hours of straight training we decided to go home, we were both exhausted as we hadn't stopped, once we arrived home we each had a shower and sat on the sofa, channel surfing till we found something to watch.

After a while of watching TV rhea said "are you free on Sunday?" I was confused but didn't think anything of it "what the day after your rumble match, when you're going to be sore and beaten up" I replied, she chuckled "yeah..why?" I said. "I'm going to take you out." She said a smile plastered on her face. "Where??" She smiled at me "I'm going to take you to my lodge, there's a pub nearby and it's quite a romantic place" I turned to her "still not used to you being romantic" I said to her laughing. She rolled her eyes "okay maybe I won't take you then-" I kissed her to stop her from finishing her sentence "no no! I like it. I'll be there" she smiled and we continued watching TV.

We fell asleep at 2AM watching a cringey romance movie, it was like a routine now 🤣

(A/N Y'ALL ARE GONNA LOVE THE NEXT CHAPTER S LEMME TELL YOU)