PARENT LIFE

Y/N  pov:

I woke up to noise coming from the kitchen, I gathered it was rhea but when I turned over rhea was fast asleep  next to me. I went downstairs  and found Aspen making herself and Amaya some breakfast. "Morning mum." She said smiling at me. "Good Morning- you're making breakfast?" I said a little confused.  She nodded and said "I didn't want to wake you or mum up and Maya was hungry" I pulled her into a hug "That's really sweet pup. But honesty wake one of us up if you have to. I make really nice pancakes and I'm more than happy to make them for you two." I said looking down at her. She smiled and nodded before I let go of her. I went over to Maya who was sat in her little booster seat in the kitchen island "look at you! So messy!" I said to her while she just laughed at me, I picked her up and took her upstairs to her room  to clean her up and get her changed. I looked through the clothes she had and picked up a yellow blouse with a denim skirt and helped her get dressed. Maya could walk but for not very long, which was good given her age. So me and Demi decided to have her walk as much as she could to get her used to it. I brushed her hair and tied it up into two low ponytails. We went back downstairs and rhea was now awake, she was making mine and her breakfast while Aspen was sat on the sofa watching tv. "Asp come on you need get dressed" I said to her holding my hand out to her. "Why? Where are we going?" I smiled and said "shopping. You both need new clothes and you can even get some new things for your room." She smiled and hugged me before running upstairs. Five minutes later and she came back downstairs "what do I do with my hair?" She asked me. I thought for a second "Come with me." I said taking her to the bathroom. I placed a towel on her shoulders and wet her hair. Then I went over to my hair products and placed a serum through her hair "mum." She asked me as I did so "hm" "what does that do?" She pointed at the bottle of serum "it makes sure that all of your curls stay in your hair and don't get tangled. Now keep your head still." She sat and patiently waited for my to finish her hair. I sectioned her hair into two halves and Dutch braided each half until the base of her neck, I left the rest the way it was and dried it a little. "All done." She turned and looked at herself  "thank you mum!" We packed a bag with spare clothes for Maya just in case she got messy and then headed out. I placed Maya in her car seat and strapped her in, rhea wanted to drive so I didn't have to check anything with the car. The drive to the shopping mall was about 10 minutes and once we got there we went and got the girls a snack to tide them over until lunch.

I brought them straight into a clothing store and rhea went with Aspen to look at clothes and I helped Amaya pick out her clothes. We walked around together for a little  picking up little outfits and accessories before going to find rhea, we had found a total of 4 new outfits for Maya and three for Aspen. We paid for everything and headed to another shop. We shopped for another ten minutes before coming out of the shop to look for some food. The girls had about ten new outfits each and were still in need of a few more. While we were looking for a place to eat I was calling up the local elementary schools to enrol Aspen into. a few calls and a meal later Aspen was able to view Orange Park Elementary School which was quite close to your house, so that was always good. 

We spent another hour shopping and by the time we had finished the girls were struggling to walk, I picked Maya up along with her bags and Aspen was on Rhea's shoulders. She was enjoying herself and it was really cute! I strapped Maya into her car seat and she immediately fell asleep. Aspen wasn't far off of her sister, following her sister into slumber.

Rhea carried the girls into the house while I grabbed all of the bags. We had done some food shopping so we had more things which would tailor to our daughters needs. I placed their bags in their rooms and waited for them to wake up. Aspen woke before Maya so I helped her sort through her clothes and new décor, I noticed she had quite a similar style to me and Demi. she just had a lot more colour in her clothing. She fit into the dark academia aesthetic which I found really cute. Her updated room:

 Her updated room:

2 hours later and Maya's room was completed too:

I was exhausted and it was nearly 10:30PM, Rhea had already gone to bed and I was tucking aspen in, she was falling asleep so I left her after kissing her forehead and telling her goodnight

I was exhausted and it was nearly 10:30PM, Rhea had already gone to bed and I was tucking aspen in, she was falling asleep so I left her after kissing her forehead and telling her goodnight. I climbed into bed with Rhea and snuggled into her chest, falling asleep almost immediately.

(A/N I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER! THERE WILL BE A TIME SKIP TO WHEN ASPEN IS IN SCHOOL WHCIH IS ONLY ABOUT A WEEK! THEN ITLL BE YOUR MATCH WITH RHEA VS SHAYNA AND NIA!! AFTER THAT YOULL BE GOING UP AGAINST LIV MORGAN OR BIANCA BELAIR! WHO WOULD YOU PREFER OUT OF THOSE TWO!)