WATCH ME!!!!

It was Saturday 3rd of July 2021, the day after your interference with Liv and you were still pissed.  But you were also worried, worried about what would happen if Rhea realised that what liv was saying was true. You tried not to think about it and rather focus on getting ready to show liv why you hold the Raw championship. You had been training pretty much all day and you had no intention of stopping anytime soon. To be honest Rhea was sort of worried about your health, you had broken down in front of her and she's seen what damage you can cause. You were unstoppable at times and she had a feeling that tonight would be one of those times. She kept quiet though and focused more on looking after the girls, you weren't neglecting them, you were just.... detached from reality. you knew it would all crash down on you soon enough but frankly you didn't care, you were focused on one thing and one thing only, fighting. It was currently 6:30PM and you needed to shower and get your gear packed. 

Y/N pov: 

I unwrapped the guards from my hands and wrists and placed them in my box of essentials. My music was playing very loudly and I listened in on every word spoken, I had no intention of talking to anyone until after this match, I walked straight into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Due to the water I had to turn my music off to not damage anything, I placed and wrapped them in a towel and when I faced a mirror once again I saw Demi in the background of the reflection. I turned around to her and she grabbed my face, a blank expression stayed on my face signifying that nothing could stop me from attacking liv and beating her no matter the cost. I wanted to feel emotion, but I simply couldn't. She was disappointed, I could see it on her face but no matter how hard I tried to comfort her, my body forbid me from doing so. It was such a strange feeling but no matter what I did nothing worked. When she left the room i undressed myself and climbed into the shower. After a few minutes I turned the faucet off and climbed out. Once I was dressed I headed upstairs and into my room, it was completely empty other than myself and Naila. I looked through my gear and packed a plain black crop top which was corseted at the front, along with my combat boots and a pair of bottoms that were shorts but also full length bottoms (Like Ruby Riott's bottoms) which were a dull pink and mauve. The look was inspired by Jinx from league of legends which was extremely fitting given my ring name.

*time skip*

I was now in the WWE centre and was wandering the backstage thinking of ways to make sure I came out victorious. I had spotted Liv a few times but we just stared each other down. We still had another 15 minutes before the match begun which gave me plenty of time to practice and warm up. A crew member called me into the gorilla and I had to wait for live to talk about me for a while for 'dramatic effect' before I could go out. I took in everything she said and let it go to my head. Once I had heard enoughi demanded they let me out and then my intro began to play, which ultimately cut her off. The second I saw her I snapped. I began to shout at her and belittle her as much as I could while making my way towards the ring. I was handed a mix and all I said was "c'mon then princess let's fucking go!" After that I threw the Mic directly into her stomach. The bell rung and she doubled over in pain. I jumped into the ring and grabbed liv by the sides of her head before lifting her and swinging her into the corner if the ring. I ran towards her but ran straight into her fist which landed on the side of my face. I stumbled back slightly and she kicked my stomach then my chest and finished by kicking my jaw. I hit the floor and watched her as she walked over to the commentators table and pick up my championship. She grinned menacingly and that was all it took for me to dive straight through the ropes and land in her. She crashed to the floor taking me with her. I didn't experience much pain so I quickly pulled myself to me feet. I so picked liv up by the back of her neck and threw her head into the apron. I made sure to throw her back in the ring before slamming my fists down into her stomach and rolling her up into a pin. She kicked out but from the way she did so I could immediately tell she didn't have much fight left in her. She did however have enough strength to drive her head into my shoulder, knocking me off of her. Instinctively I rolled backwards onto my knees and jumped up to my feet. I stood over her and kicked her stomach a few times to make sure she wouldn't fight back before crossing her legs over each other and pulling her through my legs and locking her in place, forcing all of the pressure on her legs. She yelled and yelled before trying to crawl toward the ropes. As she reached out I dragged her back to the centre of the ring and after a few long yells of agony from her she tapped. The bell rung and I let go of her "WATCH ME LIV!! WATCH ME!" I shouted a huge grin on my face, I stood up straight and was greeted with my title, I caught my breath before holding it up, some people cheered others bood me but I didn't care, I won, and now I needed to get home and apologise to everything for shutting down like I did. My music played as I made my way out of the ring. I went straight to the locker room and got changed before going home. Rhea was stood outside talking to the neighbours when I arrived home. She congratulated me on my win but I just kept apologising to her. "If you say sorry once more I'm gonna hit you." She said jokingly, I laughed and hugged her "but I really am! I shouldn't have done that!" She looked at me and pulled me toward her by my waist "and I already forgave you, like a million times love. Now come on I ran you a bath upstairs, go get in it and I'll bring you some pyjamas in for you." I nodded while yawnin "oh both the girls have already gone up. I think Aspen is still awake on her IPad or phone. But Maya is flat out" she said as we walked into the house. I smiled and nodded then went upstairs to the bathroom where a warm bath waited for me. After about ten minutes Demi entered with a shirt and some shorts for when I was ready.

Once I finished in the bathroom we sat for a few hours watching tv in bed before I slowly fell asleep on rhea's chest. I hadn't quite realised that Asuka had tweeted me yet.....

(Oooooooo Asuka Jinx rematch?!!! Maybe!!!! Anyway hope you liked this chapter! If you wanna DM me with any ideas for future chapters, maybe some wedding ideas feel free to!!!)