Skate park!

You and Rhea stayed asleep until 11AM and were now sat on the sofa after a training session. You guys were watching TV. Surprisingly you weren't that hungover, you were just slightly more tired than usual but still very hyper.

Y/N pov:

"Demi?" I said, looking at her. She hummed and faced me. "Can we go to a skate park?" I said smiling. She sat there for a second "I can't skate. On a board or skates" she said raising her eyebrow. "I'll teach you. Cmon please" I said giving her puppy dog eyes. She sighed "Fine." I smiled and got changed grabbing my skateboard on the way out. We walked to the park considering it was close by. There were some teenagers there but that wouldn't stop me from showing off my skills. Rhea decided not to join in but she said she'd watch me because she didn't trust herself.  There were a few fans of WWE there which was fun because they all wanted to hang out with us and take photos.

I went over to a ramp and pulled myself up it. 2 girls joined me and we all agreed to do a dragon flip once we met the opposite ramp. We counted from 3 and when we all landed the trick people around us cheered. I rode over to rhea, who was sat with her jaw dropped. "Dude. Since when?" She said shocked at me. "I learned when I was younger" I laughed.  She grabbed my waist "show me more" she whispered in my ear before kissing my neck a few times and pulling away. I blushed and smiled before turning to the two girls. We discussed our next trick and decided to do a few tricks.

*Time skip*

We had been at the park for a few hours and were now heading to get ice cream. We were going to a vegan place since rhea didn't do well with dairy. Once we had paid for our ice cream we waited about 3 minutes before it was ready. Then we left and tried it "wait why is this so good" I asked confused. She just laughed. "No I'm serious every time I've tried vegan ice cream it's been horrible" I said. "I don't know. They've always had good vegan products there" she replied. We continued to talk about things until we got home and my phone rang. The phone read 'mother dearest ❤️' so I picked up and began to talk. She just wanted to check in and Catch up with my life. Before she ended the call I said "mum... I have something to tell you....no nothing's wrong.....mu-...mum...mum!" She stopped talking and worrying. "Mum...me and demi are engaged." She screamed excitedly and congratulated us before telling my dad and sister who both sent me and demi congratulatory texts in matter of minutes. Like I said before my parents were supportive they just didn't completely understand the way I felt, but they're happy as long as I'm happy. Once I put my phone down I felt Rhea wrap her arms around me. "That went better than expected" she said moving her arms up and down my body. I smiled and rocked back and forth with her. She slowly began to kiss my neck and pull my shirt up. Her hands glided over my body as I tried to turn and face her. She kept me facing the way I was and pulled away from me for a second. When she returned I could tell that she had taken her shirt off. She pressed me against her and I could sense her lust.

Her hands moved to my back as she found the clasp of my bra, the second it fell off of my arms she spun me around and lifted me onto the kitchen counter, it was the closest thing to us and she was hungry fo me. She kissed me and unclasped her own bra. Her kisses were full of lust and the fact she was biting my bottom lip showed it more.  Every kiss, every mark, every touch drove us both insane, we didn't want to stop, we both wanted more. My head rolled back as the pleasure flowed through my body. Her hands wandered toward me waistband and I granted her permission, she pulled my leggings down and........

(A/N OKAYYY IMMA LEAVE THE REST UP TO YOU! THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A RELAXING ONE (SPA DAY AND...) BUT THATS ALL YOU'RE GETTING FOR NOW! ALSO JUST FOR LATER IDEAS IN CHAPTERS WOULD YOU RATHER ADOPT A CHILD OR BE ARTIFICIALLY INSEMINATED AND GO THROUGH THE STAGES OF PREGNANCY!!)