Road to elimination chamber!

FEBUARY 10TH 2022 13:30

After the elimination chamber match had been announced there had been a lot more qualification matches and I was currently collecting my gear for my qualification match against doudrop, whoever wins goes into the chamber. I knew that doudrop was a very difficult person to beat, she was a great powerhouse but I also knew that she relied a lot on her stature. Demi had already qualified for her place in the elimination chamber  match so she didn't have to do anything until the gauntlet match for the places.

I paid my designer for my gear and told her about what I wanted for my elimination gear. I knew that if I qualified she'd start on my gear immediately so I let her know what I was thinking. I wanted to view my gear for tonight so I could make any last minute changes if needed.

Luckily it was exactly what I wanted so I tipped her and then headed home

Luckily it was exactly what I wanted so I tipped her and then headed home. I hadn't shown demi my gear yet and she wasn't home when I got back, neither was Maya. I gathered that they were picking Aspen up from kayleighs house so I knew not to panic, I placed my gear in my bag that was in the boot of my car as well as some black platform sneakers with studs on them. I had been growing my hair out since I cut it and it was now just about shorter than my shoulders. It was also all my natural colour pretty much but I wanted to change it up a little, besides asp and Maya were due for a haircut.

When they arrived home I let them get some food before sorting out Maya's car seat. Demi helped me clean out my car since it had gotten quite messy, she was staying home to take the dogs out for a walk, she also needed to take Naila to the vets because she had been very hostile lately for no reason. The girls, especially Maya weren't very excited about the thought of a haircut but it was only a trim and demi would pick them up afterwards while I'm having my hair done.

*time skip*

I arrived home alone since the girls had been picked up by demi and I finally had the chance to see my wife's reaction to the finished look

It was pretty simple but was different to my solid colour. I turned around after putting my keys away to see my wife stood behind me, checking out my new hair. She had a small grin on her face as she crept closer and scattered kisses on my cheeks and lips. "Ewwww! Get a room!" Our eldest daughter said looking at us from the sofa. I laughed and peeked my head past demi's shoulder "well you were glued to your phone, completely oblivious!" She rolled her eyes and I caught demi laughing at her. I had some time to kill before having to go to the performance centre to face doudrop and demi kept pestering me about showing her my gear.

"It's in the boot already! I can't show you!" I said pulling her arms from around me. "Show meeeee!!!" Demi whined once again. After continuing this loop I pulled out my phone and began to text my designer.

Ashleigh 😊

Ash can u send me the
photo u took of me
in my gear from earlier.

Yeah, let me guess, demi?

Yup

*1 photo ready to view*

--end of conversation--

I showed her the photo and watched her cheeks turn a dark pink, then I noticed the time. "Shit, i gotta go!" I kissed my wife and kids and ran out of the door, straight into my car. The moment I got on the road I received a text for no other than my wife saying "don't bother getting changed after your match ;)" the pink blush darkening on my face as my cheeks heated up was enough to show how much I had missed her touch...

I arrived at the centre and ran to the locker room to get changed into my gear before heading to hair and makeup, the stylists were moving quite quick as they had to do a lot of people to work with. I stood up just in time to hear Doudrops intro play, I looked at the wings and knew that this would be a tough match to face but I could do it. I waited for my intro to cue before walking out and eyeing up my competition.

Once the bell rung I knew I wouldn't win a fight for dominance so I ran around her and powered myself off the ropes, jumping and driving my knees into her back. She rolled off my knees and rubbed her back, I immediately began to attack her, punching her and trying my hardest to stay on offence. I rolled her up and thought I had a win but to my disappointment she had hooked her foot on the bottom rope, forcing me to break the pin. I climbed onto the top turnbuckle and jumped down onto Doudrops back, injuring it even more. I pulled her into the centre of the ring and pinned her just like rhea, paying omage to my wife, but to no prevail she kicked out before three. I looked around and grabbed her legs, pulling her into the figure of 8, she started trying to reverse the pressure but I had her completely Locked in. After a while of her struggling I felt her hand tapping on my ankle and I let go after hearing a the bell, I stood up and screamed in relief and excitement, I did it, I'm going into my first elimination chamber, with rhea. I lived out my victory for a moment but then paid my respects to doudrop, pulling her up from the canvas, hugging her and holding her arm into the air.

I left the ring and thought about getting changed for a brief moment but then remembered what my wife said. I looked and the text and felt the smirk growing on my face. Then saw her typing, my nerves grew as the three dots rose and fell. Then it popped up "Good job. Don't get changed, I'm gonna treat you like a princess when you get home. You deserve it 😘" liv came in just as I read the message so I shut my phone off as quickly as possible, placing it in my bag and heading out. "Not getting changed?" Liv asked me, I shook my head "No, forgot to grab a change of clothes" I smiled and she nodded, completely unsuspecting of my true intentions. I left and got in my car ready to go home...