jinx Vs Ripley

MAY 2ND 2022 19:45

Rhea had really pissed me off when she hit me last week, we were still talking but not nearly as much as we did, Ben had caught on with the tension, so had Venus. I had spent most nights ignoring her, or going to sleep downstairs so I didn't have to talk. The worst part wasn't what she had done, it was the fact that she was making little to no attempt to explain herself, she wouldn't tell me what 'TJD' meant, she wouldn't explain who gave her the order to hit me like that and she wouldn't explain why she was doing what she was doing. If she wanted to refuse explaining herself then I'd refuse to talk to her. Adam has found out about our argument and basically forced us into a match against each other, it wasn't a championship match but he still wanted us to use our argument to boost our views, a married couple against eachother was gold to pierce. I couldn't be bothered to argue with him so I just went with it. I had just finished changing into my gear and I was now sat in hair and makeup.

They were quick to do my hair, Dutch braiding it so it was out of my face

They were quick to do my hair, Dutch braiding it so it was out of my face. It took a little longer to do the makeup but I had plenty of time. We were opening the show so we'd be going out at around 20:30 EST+ and I was nervous, I hadn't gone against demi in so long and now it was like trying to hate the person you care about the most. It was sat for fifteen minutes until my makeup was finished.

I thanked The stylists before grabbing my title and heading to the gorilla

I thanked The stylists before grabbing my title and heading to the gorilla. There I saw My wife for the first time today, she was in her usual gear and makeup and made no attempt to even acknowledge my existence, I didn't have time to get upset by it so I headed to Becky so she could help me with my stretching. After about ten minutes I was called out for my intro, demi already in the ring waiting for me. "The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Canterbury England, she is the RAW Women's champion, JINXX!" I spun around as I was introduced, holding my title in the air "And her opponent! From Adelaide South Australia, RHEA RIPLEYYY" Demi took her jacket off, tossing it to one side during her introduction, she was continuously glancing at me, watching me shake myself down and warm up a little more. once the bell rung we engaged in a battle for offence, me quickly losing to my feet slipping under me, my jaw bouncing of the canvas, I looked up at my wife, wondering if she would show any concern, but all she did was wipe off her shoulder, taunting me. I stood back up knowing how she'd fight, headbutt first then either a suplex or a riptide, so when she went for the headbutt I guarded my face with my hands, and then a step up enziguri to the side of her head sends her on her ass, I went for an immediate pin but she managed to kick out. I didn't quite understand why she kicked out, did she want to keep the match going?

I watched her crawl over to the corner of the ring before running at her without hesitation, I jumped onto the bottom rope then drove my feet into the back of her neck. I then pulled her to one side, placing one foot on her back, the other on her neck and holding on to the ropes, I stomped the back of rhea's neck for a three count before hesitation kicked in and I forced myself to retreat. She had a moment to compose herself, that gave her enough time for her momentum to rebuild and she managed to chain together some offence, dropkick, German suplex, followed by a riptide. With that she pinned me and I just barely powered out, I did this because if there was anyone I didn't want a title match against, It was her. I noticed her rubbing the back of her neck, meaning I had caused enough damage to strike a nerve, though I felt terrible hurting her anymore than I had to, so I ran at the ropes, knowing she would follow and as she tried to grab me I clung on to the rope, making her roll back to the centre of the ring, I now had about three seconds to make my next move, springing myself off the ropes into her chest knee first bought me more time for a California clutch and body triangle. My grip was probably my best asset when it came to submission tactics. Alas, she powered out of my clutch, I was quick to reverse the pressure back on to her though, I wrapped my arm around the back of her neck, knowing that the pressure would be placed there, linking my hands together in a headlock that was difficult to break out of.

Her struggling gave her a way to relieve the pressure, but judging by her gasps for air, she was nearly out for good. I now knew that she was probably going to give up very soon, watching her crawl slowly away, trying to shake the dizziness off, I ran into the ropes, rebounding off of them and planting my foot once again in the back of her neck. Roll up, kick out, so another clutch it was, this time rolling to the side so there was more force against her artery. It took a while and a lot of struggling but the tears rolling down both mine and her face signalled that she was giving up, her eyes eventually fluttered shut and after a check of her arm the ref called the match, the moment the bell rang I broke my hold on her, pushing myself backwards into the corner of the ring. I took a moment to stop crying, following her every move with my eyes as she woke up from her dazed state. "Here is your winner! The RAW Women's champion! Jinxxx!" I held my title into the air, having it just been handed back to me. Demi stood up looking directly at me and I couldn't stop myself from apologising "it's. Fine. We're even now. Come here" she brought me into her arms, leaning down to my ear and whispering something I didn't expect "join us.." I looked at her, she was genuine, I kissed her cheek allowing me to get to her ear without it looking suspicious "I'll think about it" was all I said to her. My music began to play once again as she left the ring, I held up my title again, walking around the ring, after a few moments of talking with fans I headed backstage to see demi waiting for me, Edge nearby her. He walked closer to us, staring directly at demi, she pulled me closer as tension rose around us. Before he had the chance to speak demi said "look edge I'll do whatever you want but from now on, if I get ordered to injure her again, I will make sure that your career falls down the drain. Alright mate?" He nodded as we walked past him, she was very stern when she spoke, which meant that she was genuine. But it also meant that she was still going ahead with TJD, whatever that meant...