ASUKA VS JINX

You had just finished getting ready and were fully in gear. You sat in the gorilla with Rhea when Nikki A.S.H came over to sit with you, you hadn't really spoken about your engagement and you weren't wearing your ring because you didn't want to lose it.

Y/N pov:

Nikki sat in front of us and immediately asked us about our love life. We laughed and looked at each other, Nikki was my friend of a few years and rhea knew her through work. "Well Nikki. I think it's about time we tell you" I said after getting the go ahead from Demi. "We're engaged" the second those words came from my mouth she jumped up out of excitement but we immediately sat her back down "shhhh. No one knows yet" we said simultaneously. "Since when!!" She said grinning widely. "Just over a week" rhea said to her quietly. Just as we began to get in depth I was called behind the curtain ready for my match. Asuka was already waiting there and I gotta say she looked pumped and I was now a little nervous. Her theme song played and she did her intro and I started to warm myself up a bit, stepping From side to side and stretching my arms before my theme song played me in:

It was remixed to have a joker laughing in the background. I ran out giving people highfives when I noticed a young girl with her phone out, recording me, she was wearing a shirt that was painted to look like one of my own. I ran past her slightly but then stopped and ran back to her. She was so sweet and was in complete shock when I came back to her. I posed with her to take a few photos before running into the ring. Asuka immediately charged at me but the ref split us up until the bell rang.

Asuka met a kick to the stomach as she attempted to charge at me. She flew to the floor and looked at me in shock before snapping back and tripping me up. I  flew to the floor and my head rebounded off of it. I sat up and shook my head trying to get rid of the fuzziness in my vision. Asuka flew towards me and I rolled out of the way just in time to dodge her attack. I stood up and found asuka sending me into the turnbuckles. She pulled me away and attempted to pin me. The ref got to 2 before I kicked out. I lay on my back for a few seconds before sitting back up and jumping onto the top rope. I leaped off of it and crossbodied her to the floor. The second she hit the ground I twisted her arm and locked it in an arm bar. She screamed in pain but I knew she wouldn't give up. She rolled out of the arm bar pretty quickly and began to manipulate my arm into a twisted lock. I yelled and screamed in pain, I gritted my teeth and rolled out of the lock. I threw my legs up behind me and twisted my arm back into a comfortable place and swung myself around, kicking Asuka in the knees. She flew back a few steps, giving me enough time to get back in my feet. I headbutted her in the shoulder so she was constantly stunned. I picked her up and placed her on the top turnbuckle. I pulled her onto my shoulders before executing an electric chair. Her face landed on the floor and I rolled her over into a pin. She kicked out at two and a half and frustration brewed in my body.  She took the opportunity to grab the back of my neck and throw me into the middle turnbuckle.  My shoulder collided with the metal post and I flew back to the floor. She took the opportunity to pin me and I was unable to kick out. I lost. Asuka keeps her title. I already knew I had to get her back and was already plotting a rematch. But for now I just needed to accept defeat. Once Asuka had taken in her victory she helped me up and showed me respect by raising my arm in the air. Although we were enemies she was a good person and a respectful one at that. "I'm gonna get that title" I whispered to her and she nodded "game on" she mouthed to me before her music played once again and I left the ring.

I was met by rhea in the wings and she made sure I was okay. Her match was against Charlotte flair to determine who goes against Asuka next. I decided not to get changed, but go out and see some of my fans. It was an intermission to get the next matches set up so we had 15 minutes of free time. I went out and found the girl I had seen before. She kind of freaked out when I came over to her. I spoke to her for a bit and she explained that a few years back she was diagnosed with alopecia and her hair was slowly falling out. I told her that no matter what happens, she can get through it, as long as she believes she can do it. She then had a conversation with me and showed me some fanart that she had made of me and I signed the ones on paper. We then made our way to the centre and I got changed out of my gear. I waited in the gorilla until rhea's match had finished. She won. She was going to be the next person to go against Asuka for the championship. I felt my heart sink. If rhea wins against Asuka, I'm going to have to go against her, the person I love the most will become my enemy.

(A/N OHHH SHIT Y'ALL IM SO SORRY FOR WHAT IS TO COME!!!)