MEETING VENUS!

WED 20th April 2022

I was downstairs, making Maya's breakfast, having just Made Ben's, putting it on the kitchen island ready for him to sprint downstairs. Just as I finished making Maya's food I heard those loud ass stomps of Ben flying down the stairs. "Morning! Venus is coming in five minutes to walk with me so please don't embarrass me!!!" He said grabbing his breakfast and eating it, looking for some dinner in the fridge. "Pasta salad top shelf" I said, knowing exactly what he was looking for "thanks!" He said grabbing the Tupperware box on the top shelf "Hey! Don't talk with your full" I shouted as he ran out of the room "sorry!"

Hearing my wife curse at my son nearly running into her alerted me that she had woken Maya up for breakfast. I placed the food I had prepared for my daughter on the counter and began to make some coffees for Demi and I. I had made some overnight oats for the two of us so she grabbed them out of the fridge giving me mine and eating hers after securing our daughter in her highchair. While we were eating I heard a knock at the door and smiled at it, knowing who it was.

Upon opening the door I met with a child, a little taller than Ben with a similar style to him. Their hair was long and almost completely covered their green eyes. "Holy shi-" "language." "O-oh yeah sorry it's just. You're jinx!" I smiled at the recognition "that's me. Come in kid" I lead them into the kitchen where their jaw dropped at the sight of my wife, causing her to nearly spite her coffee everywhere "Y-You're Rhea Ripley!!" They shouted, to which she responded with a nod. "You a fan?" They frantically nodded at me, full of excitement, I noticed them stimming with their hands but decided not to say anything in case they were sensitive about the topic. Their lanyard with sunflowers proved they had some form of disability but I didn't want to ask, Maya however, was very curious and had no filter. "What they doing?" She questioned pointing at their hands, they didn't seem to take offence and in fact tried their best to explain "there isn't a light way to say this really.. I'm autistic. I hope that isn't a problem" I frowned taking a step closer to them. "Why would that be a problem?" They shrugged "some people don't like me because of it..." Their voice grew quieter as they spoke.

"So, who in particular is saying this shit to ya mate." They looked at demi, who had just asked the question "just some of the boys at school." She nodded at their response, "names." They sighed "Rob, Callum, Jake just the dicks that picked on ben-" me and demi exchanged the same look "Sock em." A shocked Venus stared at my wife and then turned to me "is she serious?" "You want me to be honest" they nodded at me "yep." They began to laugh, high-fiving my wife "badass." They laughed just in time for Ben to come downstairs.

"You weren't talking about me right?" He asked, looking for any indication that would answer his question "no, just the dicks at your school. Speaking of Ben, why haven't you done anything about them talking to your friends like shit?" He shrugged at demi "dunno. Don't wanna get expelled" demi began cackling at his response "Fuck that! You knock em out next time! I'll take care of your teachers!" Ben picked his bag up smiling at my wife "okayyy." He joked, motioning for Venus to follow him. Right before they left I noticed Venus pulling Ben closer from his waist and it clicked. They liked each other a lot more than Ben thought. "I think we've got a budding romance on our hands" I heard my wife say as she slinked her arms around my waist. I smiled at her, "yeah..." Her lips on my neck completely shoved any of my thoughts to one side, as I melted into her embrace, until hearing my daughter shouting for us to get her out of her chair.

These past few day had been crazy, with wrestlemania, Demi's betrayal and her new plans with Edge, so it was nice to just have a few days to ourselves. Just me and her, with Maya going to daycare in a few minutes we'd have approximately 6 hours to do whatever we pleased. I know what she wanted, and I was up for it, I knew I couldn't just go straight in, where's the fun in that. I sat down, patting the seat next to mea and turning on the TV. She joined me, situating herself in a comfortable seating position. As more movies played out I shuffled closer to her, and she knew it immediately, her arm slowly wrapping around me as I moved closer.

Then she made a parallel to the first time we had a.... Connection. "Do you always sit this close to your friends or is it just me?" I smiled at that parallel and made the decision to play along "...it's comfy" she smirked pulling my face to hers, so our lips were almost touching "so is this comfy also" our lips connected, our tongues battling for dominance, me losing that battle quickly, melting in her warmth. She pulled away, a string of saliva connecting our lips "just me then.." I rolled my eyes at her, pulling her back in, she quickly moved to my neck, leaving those marks that she loved to make. The goosebumps growing on my body indicated that she was doing everything perfectly, she pulled off her sweater, tossing it to one side and I had a quick look of her body, even with marks and bruises from fighting, she was gorgeous in every way, toned in the most perfect places and her v-line trailing into her underwear, was absolutely everything I needed.

Once she had started there was nothing from stopping her, she pulled my shirt off, discarding it quickly and picking me up and trapping me in between the wall and her waist, she was hungry for me and I wasn't going to stop her from taking complete control over me...

*Time skip*

That's exactly what she did. We had just cleaned each other up and we're now getting dressed. I still couldn't believe how much control she had over me and how much I loved it. She was everything I needed.

We had another hour or so before Maya was brought home. Gia wanted to come over with her so she could spend some time with her niece. Venus was coming over for dinner tonight with Ben so we could get to know his... Friends a bit more,besides it was cute seeing them two together.