RAW debut

It was your Friday night RAW debut at 8:00PM today and you had just come home from the gym, rhea was still in bed considering it was 6:30AM. You got a shower and got changed into an 'ice nine kills' shirt and some cycling shorts. You got back into bed  and felt rhea's arm immediately pull you closer. You noticed that even when she was asleep she wanted to keep you safe and the way she expressed that was adorable. She'd slink her arms over your body, pull you closer and nuzzled her head into either your back or your chest, depending on which way you were facing. You liked being awake before rhea mainly because you loved that you could see this protective side to her but also because you thought her morning voice was extremely sexy. You lay in bed for another half hour before you saw rhea's eyes flutter open.

Y/N pov:

Rhea groaned as she woke up "morning love" I said stroking the back of her head. She groaned again and pushed her head closer into my chest. I felt her kiss my chest softly "love you need to get up" I said to her but she shook her head. "I'll make you breakfast" you sighed and she sat up. "Okay I'll get up" her voice was deeper than what it usually was and sort of croaky, it was the morning voice that I loved oh so much. She stretched out and turned onto her stomach, I pulled her shirt down as it had lifted when she rolled over. I headed to the kitchen and made her some breakfast, giving her the privacy to get up and get dressed. I made her an omelet and a shake and laid it on the coffee table (you guys don't have a dining table) for her. She came out in her gym gear and sat down next to you. She thanked you for the food and drink and you smiled at her. "Aren't you coming to the gym?" Rhea asked confused. "I've already been" I replied wiping the drink from the side of rhea's mouth. She pulled her face at your reply "but I get so bored without you..." She said in a tone that you didn't recognize. was she pouting?? I sighed and stood up "fine give me a few minutes to get changed" I said leaving the room. She laughed knowing that she had the power over me.

*Time skip*

Me and rhea spent 2 hours in the gym and you were exhausted. Rhea was fine though she took care of me by helping me change and shower and we both just relaxed with Barry until we had to go to the WWE center and get ready for my debut. This was when I started to regret working so hard at the gym but I shouldn't be in the ring against anyone, I was going to challenge the champion Asuka for a title match though. Me and rhea had some news that at some point we were going to have to challenge eachother to a match. It scared me because I didn't want to hurt her, but I also didn't want to lose and I knew she wasn't going to hold back in the ring. But for now I was focused on stealing Asuka's title as RAW champion. I changed into your gear and stretched out before getting called out to the gorilla. Asuka went out before me, so I had a chance to observe her nature a bit more. She went into the ring and talked about how she was undefeated in NXT and would come out of RAW as undefeated as well. My entrance music cut her off as I made my way towards the ring. I took in the crowd, it was twice the size of the crowd at NXT but that wouldn't stop me.

We trash talked eachother for a bit. She said that my confidence was a mask and she could see right through me, she was trying to get under my skin but it wasn't working all to well. Then finally I challenged her for the title match. She accepted and my heart thumped as the crowd roared our names, I wanted to smile but I had built the tough character people knew in the ring. I had joined rhea's category in Brutality so we dressed similarly and kept a straight face whenever we could. I couldn't let the crowd break me so I looked Asuka in the eye and said "game on." Before dropping the mic and attempting to leave the ring  I must've riled her up a little too much as I found my chin hit the top rope of the ring. I fell to my knees and clutched my jaw. I wiggled it around to knock it back into place before standing and glaring at Asuka. I was too sore to fight her so I lunged toward her, scaring her enough to send her to the floor before leaving the ring.

I walked backstage to find rhea standing in front of me, she asked me if I was okay, she noticed my jaw was still clicking, meaning I hadn't put it back into place properly. "Hey look up" she said pulling away from me slightly. I did as she said "open your mouth" once I did she hooked her thumb over my teeth and grabbed the bottom of my jaw. She moved my jaw around till it stopped clicking. She kissed me "there you go. Wait for me yeah?" I nodded and sat in the gorilla till she went out and completed her fight. We went home at about 10PM and we fell asleep almost immediately.