SAME GYM?!!

(A/N THIS CONTAINS E/N (YOUR EX) AND LETS SAY HE'S A BIT ABUSIVE SO HUGE TW)

You woke up at about 7:30 AM to your alarm going off and decided to get ready for the gym. You packed a gym bag and started to make some food.
While you were making an omelet your phone notification went off.
*SMS: 1 UNREAD MESSAGE FROM RHEA🖤🖤*

You picked your phone up and read the message:

Rhea🖤🖤

Rhea: hey r u awake?

Y/N: yh I'm awake. What's up?

Rhea: I got a question.

Y/N: and what is that question?

Rhea: what gym do you go to?

Y/N: Xtreme fitness center. Why?

Rhea: see you there

Y/N: wait what

Rhea: I go to the same gym. I'm heading out now

Y/N: oh okay I'm just getting some food then I'll be there :)

Rhea: Great. Don't take too long. 🖤🖤

----------------------------------------------------————————-

You ate your food as you thought to yourself "since when did she go to that gym. I've been at that gym for nearly 2 years now.... Guess I just didn't notice."
You finished your food, cleaned your dishes and headed out.

You reached a stop light when your phone went off. *Ring ring* *ring ring*  it was rhea.you picked up, put her on speaker set your phone down and carried on driving

R:" where are you. You're taking forever"
Y/N: "I know I'll be a few minutes, I'm nearly here"
R:" hurry up I'm so bored on my own."
Y/N: " yeah yeah whatever. You have your music that's all you need."
R: "true but I want you here with me"
You could feel a blush growing on your face as she said that Y/N:"....well I'm here now I'm just parking up."
R: "good"
————————————————————————--
You ended the call and found a parking space and sat in your car to gather yourself, then made your way inside. You set your bags in your locker, grabbed your water and phone then looked around for rhea.

Rhea pov:

Y/N walked in and I could see her looking around for me. Once her back turned to face me a ran up behind her and grabbed her from behind. She screamed and turned around, I laughed at her reaction. "Did I scare you" I said between laughs, she just glared at me. "You're an idiot, I hate you so much" she joked; a smile creeping across her face "anyway when did you start coming here." She pondered. "About 3 years ago, why?" I replied. "It's just I've never really seen you here." She said to me "yeah I kinda just keep to myself here, not anymore though" I shot her a smile and motioned her to follow me. We went over to  the seated leg press and started to work out.

*Time skip*

Other pov:

You had been training with rhea for about 3 hours And you we're absolutely exhausted. You both had sweat dripping down your faces and decided to rest up ready for your fights later that night.

Y/N pov:

"Jesus you really don't stop" I gasped, out of breath and hunched over. "Yeah it's a blessing and a curse" she laughed, also breathless. We made our way to our lockers and grabbed our things. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be a few minutes" she said turning to me. "Yeah no problem I'll meet you outside" I said smiling.

I fumbled around looking for my car keys, not noticing that someone was standing by my car. "Hey there gorgeous" said the familiar voice that has caused so much pain. "E/N... What are you doing here" I said, my body tensing and my hands shaking.

(A/N SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG IVE HAD A LOT OF FAMILY OVER FOR EASTER BUT IM BACK NOW AND WILL TRY TO WRITE AND PUBLISH MORE PARTS TO THIS STORY! ALSO I POSTED SOME FANART ON MY INSTA OF RHEA AND THOUGHT YOU GUYS MIGHT WANT TO SEE IT SO HERE IT IS):