Qualification match

Monday 13th June 2022

I had no idea of what was coming tonight, Liv was pretty unpredictable and I was still pretty bruised. Me and Liv both wanted to be in the ladder match and to be honest it didn't matter who won, there was plenty of time to get a rematch or go against someone else for a MITB qualification, it would be nice to pick up a win though, that way I'd be going to the lodge on a positive streak. Demi had managed to secure the lodge again pretty quickly and I was honestly really excited. But right now I was focused on myself and my match, I couldn't find Liv anywhere and my teammates in the judgment day weren't here unti later. It was just me. I had been here for just over an hour, I needed to get changed pretty soon. My hair and makeup had already been done.

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Gear:

I watched Damian, Finn and Rhea walk into the center from a distance, none of them had a bag with them, I was the only one fighting tonight

I watched Damian, Finn and Rhea walk into the center from a distance, none of them had a bag with them, I was the only one fighting tonight. The moment demi saw me her face lit up, she ran over to me with a big smile and examined the gear I was wearing "well you look pretty!" She exclaimed pulling me into her arms. Our time together was cut short when I noticed that Liv was making her way to the wings "I gotta go..." I whispered, placing my forehead on her shoulder. She sighed and pulled away "try to win, yeah" I smiled and nodded at her before going to the wing. I watched Liv dance her way to the ring and examined everyone's reaction, some people booed but there was a mostly positive reaction. Now it was my turn, I waited for my cue before walking out, basking in the roar of the crowd as I made eye contact with Liv.

Immediately she took a step back and I could see her chest rising and falling quicker as her breathing deepened, it was obvious she was scared of me but I knew not to let that phase me in anyway, Liv was spontaneous and her spontaneity is what makes her such a difficult opponent to beat. I stood across from her smiling As the announcer explained the match. I took my starting position, my knees slightly bent and my hands guarding my face, Liv assumed a similar position, though she had squatted down a little more. The bell rang and liv immediately ran at me, we placed each other in an elbow-collar hold and tried to overpower one another. Eventually I managed to pull Liv into a headlock, slowly dropping down so that she couldn't move as much.  After a while she began to escape, countering into a kirifuda clutch. My heart began to race as she locked in the submission, but I knew that if I had the momentum I would be able to roll myself out of the clutch. I took a few deep breaths before slowly beginning to rock and jump until I could throw myself backwards, pinning Liv to the canvas. She kicked out but my escape must've shocked her, as she just sat there, confused. I didn't mind though, it gave me time to pull some offence together. The chain went, double knees, then when she crawled over to  the ropes, I cross bodied her,  before rolling her up.

Just when I thought I had won, her shoulder lifted into the air, I pushed her away and frustration began to show in my face. "Get up!" I shouted at her, grabbing either side of her head, she pushed me off of her and slapped me across the left side of my face. I stumbled back out of shock, before smiling at her, and running for her, I ducked under her arms, wrapping her up and performing a fall-away slam on her, I walked over to her, watching her rub her back after the pain that I had caused. I wasn't going to let her breathe around me, not if I wanted to win, she was going to have to beg for me to stop. Once again, I picked her up, double knees to her face, just to make sure she doesn't overpower me. I climbed the ring post after seating her on the top of it.  I wrapped my arm around the back of her neck, before doing the same with her arm. she began to fight back but there was no stopping me now, we both stood on the top of the ring post, fighting for the power advantage, she failed to overpower me and I hoisted her into the air, into the superplex. We both crashed to the canvas and the overpowering pain shot up my back but I knew she had had the worse end of it, and if I worked quickly, this match would  be over. The bruises on my back hadn't completely faded, so there was added pain, but I also knew that she was similarly bruised and she had higher impact. After a moment to compose myself I crawled over to her, putting my arms over her, technically counting as a pin. the referee hit the canvas three times and the bell rang once again, declaring this match was over and there was a winner. "Here is your winner, JINXX!!!!" the announcer shouted into the microphone as i rose to me feet and my arm was raised. I celebrated for a little while before heading backstage, I was immediately met by demi, who hugged me tightly. "are you okay? it looked like that was a lot on your back" she said, holding me close to her chest. "yeah, I'll be okay, just a little sore. Now, you need to get ready for your segment" I said, pulling away from her slightly. While the rest of the show played out, I messaged Lana to see if she could look after Amaya, Ben and Venus for a few days while we were at the lodge, this trip would be just me and Demi, like the first time, only better...