wedding day! pt 2

We were now stood outside and I had the chance to greet all of our guests in person. A lot of them commented on how beautiful everything was. "Okay! I want a photo of the newly weds and all their bridesmaids please" the photographer shouted from an outdoor archway

 "Okay! I want a photo of the newly weds and all their bridesmaids please" the photographer shouted from an outdoor archway

We walked over and he began to take photos. "Okay now just the brides and their daughters please" everyone moved out of the way except from me demi Aspen and Amaya. I picked Maya up and rhea lifted Aspen up. We stood side by side and the photographer joked around to make us laugh. After a few photos he asked for just me and demi to have photos just the two of us. He took a few of us just holding onto each other and then asked for something more romantic. Upon his request demi pulled her hand behind my ear, resting it on the nape of my neck and kissed me gently. A lot more photos would be taken throughout the rest of the day but for now Neill's (the photographer) job was done.

Rhea helped me into the dining hall where everyone sat, cheering for us newlyweds as we sat down at the main table at the top of the hall. Everyone in the family of us both joined us around the table and there was a huge space in the middle which would be used as a dance floor. There was a bar and a buffet table for anyone who wanted food, right when we sat down I immediately knew that demi would give a speech and I was just waiting for her to stand and raise her glass. We spoke for a while with our family and then she stood. "Can i just raise a glass to the person who has brought the most joy to my life. Y/N has some power to her, she knows exactly what she wants and she knows how to make anyone in this world feel like they're worth it. So not only would I like to say thankyou to Y/N for being an amazing person in my life, but I'd also like to thank her parents and aunt. Mariyah, Rosanna and Craig (your dad's name) for raising this, stubborn, charismatic, awesome girl. I don't want to even imagine what life would be like without her. So, thankyou. Two other people I'd like to thank are Mileena and Espie. I spoke to them both when they visited and found out that Y/N has been to some pretty dark places in life, but these two women stepped in and kept her going when she felt like there was nothing else worth living for. And I'm so glad she has them, without them, I doubt she'd be here today and I'm forever grateful for the both of them. And so I raise this glass,to not only Y/N but to family." She said pulling her glass higher, every person in the room lifted their glasses and shouted "to family!" In unison, taking a drink and sitting back down. I looked at rhea as she sat down and she ran her thumb over my cheek, wiping away the tear that fell from my eye. "That was really beautiful" "yeah well I just spoke from the heart." I rested my head on her shoulder and after everyone had eaten we made our way to the dance floor. Just as we did the song "brand new numb" by motionless in white came on and me and rhea simultaneously looked and each other and said the opening line to each other.