yall have been waiting for this

It was a few days after the liv4jinxxd match and right now you and rhea had the whole house to yourself, Aspen and Amaya were in the UK visiting your parents for the first week of summer, they'd then be going all the way to Australia with you and rhea so you all could finally meet her family. So no children for the entire week and you could tell rhea was getting more and more restless. You were cooking breakfast when she came downstairs and immediately began grabbing your waist and scattering kisses all down your shoulder. "Bab-" she stopped you from speaking and moved her hands over to your chest.

Y/N pov:

I closed my eyes for a brief moment and tried to continue cooking but Demi was making it extremely difficult for me to focus. I turned the stove off and faced her "look I know that we have the house to ourselves but we do still need food you know" I said to her, she pulled away and nodded "We can eat after baby" was all she said before kissing me once more. Her hands met my thighs and she lifted me onto the counter not breaking the kiss. Her kisses became deeper, hungrier and her moaning turned me on like magic. She bit my bottom lip and tugged on it before breaking away and removing my shirt. She followed quickly by taking her own shirt off and tossing it. I removed my shorts and she began to kiss my thighs. I gripped my counter and bit my bottom lip to stop the moans from escaping my mouth, which didn't last long, she really knew how to make someone scream. She picked me up and carried me to the bedroom before removing my underwear.

She continued to kiss my thighs and tease me, I couldn't take much more teasing "p-please Demi" I whispered looking down at her. She looked back at me "say it again, properly." She said to me with a  huge smirk. "Please Dem-" she stopped me there "that's wrong, baby" I rolled my head back desperate to feel her "p-please mommy." She smiled and began to lick my clit. My breathing deepened and I began to moan louder, the more frequently I moaned, the quicker she became. She grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to her, I couldn't hold back and she knew it. "Go on princess, cum for me" she said and I happily obliged. Once I calmed down from my high rhea kissed me once more before lying back and motioning for me to repay her. I undressed her bottom half and straddled her hips, I was leaning down to kiss her but she slowly began to sit up. I knew what she wanted so as I was kissing her I began to move my hips against her, she began to moan into my kisses and I knew she was enjoying herself. I sped up slightly and she began to move in unison with me, she buried her head in my shoulders and I could just about hear her praising me and muttering cursewords under her moans. "Fuck... Y/N I'm gonna cum" was all she could say through her shaky breath, her head rolled back and she let out a breathless grunt as she came. We both sat for a little breathless and shaky as we came down from our highs. As rhea lay back I followed and cuddles with her for a bit, I watched her stomach rise and fall for a few minutes until our breathing calmed. "I'm gonna run us a bath and I'll make sure to take care of you." She said as she stood up "then you can continue making breakfast" demi added with a little chuckle. I laughed with her but she had got me pretty good, as I attempted to stand up my legs gave way and I fell back down. "Stay here I'll be back in a second" demi said after making sure I was okay. After a little but she came back and lifted me up, she carried me into the bath and set me down gently before climbing in with me.

We sat and talked for a little before rhea spun me around and began to wash my back for me, she was gentle especially going around my bruises from our previous matches. She took great care of me and then proceeded to help me out of the bath, she sat me down on the bath ledge while she went to get some clean clothes for the both of us. She helped me into my underwear and shorts before getting herself dressed. We went downstairs and I continued to cook the food I had begun earlier, she stood by my side the whole time and after we ate she began to prepare some snacks and drinks. "Right you go sit down and select some movies or shown to watch, I'll sort the snacks out." She said to me while ushering me toward the sofa. I laughed and watched her prepare everything, she came in holding some snacks and a few bottles of wine with two glasses. She stood me up, sat me down next to her and invited me to cuddle with her. We began to watch 'stranger things' from the beginning and weren't going to stop until we fell asleep.

Demi sat playing with my hair as she watched the tv and it eventually made me fall asleep in her arms.

Rhea pov:

I looked down at Y/N to find her sleeping in my arms, she looked pretty invested in the show so I turned it off to make sure she didn't miss anything. I began to channel surf through different shows and finally decided to watch 'Spree' while Y/N slept.

Other pov:

Rhea continued to watch movies until taking you to bed when she got sleepy. She carried you bridal style all the way up to your bedroom and set you down in bed. She tucked you in and then got in bed next to you. She wrapped her armsaround you and pulled you closer to her. Not long after cuddling withyou she drifted off, holding you close to her.

(WHOOP 2 CHAPTERS IN 1 NIGHT AND THE MOST SPICE I HAVE EVER DONE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS OKAY IM GOING TO BED NOW BAIII LY ALL!!!)