Thursday Morning

It was Thursday morning and you had woken up at 5:30AM and left Rhea asleep to go on a run before going to the gym. You got up as quietly as possible and put on some black leggings, a black sports bra and a dark grey running vest. You looked in the mirror and made sure you hadn't disturbed rhea, she was still peacefully sleeping, you couldn't help but smile at her. You took your engagement ring off and placed it on rhea's bedside table along with a note saying where you had gone and that you had fed Barry. Then you made your way to the kitchen and filled Barry's food bowl up before grabbing your protein powder and mixing up a shake. You drank the shake quickly and put your phone strap you your arm while grabbing a bottle of water (phone straps are a piece of fabric which you wrap around a part of your body and there is a little pocket big enough to put your phone into for people who have gym gear without pockets). You put your shoes on and headed out, you clicked play on your phone and let your music play through your headphones as you headed down towards the exit of the apartment complex.

*Time skip*

Y/N pov:

I had been on my run for about an hour when I stopped at a local park to fill my water up at a fountain when I received a message from rhea:

❤️❤️❤️Demi❤️❤️❤️

Demi: morning love I'll meet you at the gym in about 30 minutes. Thanks for making my breakfast and shake btw. love you ❤️❤️
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at my phone and replied to the message before continuing out of the park and toward the gym.  It took about 15 minutes by foot to get to the gym so I knew I would get there before Rhea. On my way there my pone rang, it was connected to my watch so I clicked answer, my Mothers voice came through my headphones "Hi hun, just checking in on you. Is everything okay? I saw your fight with..." "charlotte flair mum. And yeah I'm okay, I'm just on a run, heading to the gym" "don't overwork yourself, I know how bad you are for that" "I won't mum, I'll be fine, besides Demi's gonna be training with me ready for our match tonight." "Oh! Demi has a match tonight. who is she going against?" I took a deep breath before replying "....Me. She's going against me mum." The line filled with silence "I- I don't understand? Did something happen to you guys?" "No. No. Nothing like that, it's just, we both want the championship, and sometimes you have to go against people you don't want to" I could tell that my mum was disappointed, she never liked to see me get hurt, let alone by someone that cared deeply about me. "mum, I've got to go. I'm at the gym now" I lied, I wasn't but I couldn't bear to know that my mum disapproved of what was going on. "O-Okay hun....love you." the ending tone rung through my headphone and I processed what had just gone on before blanking it from my head and continuing toward the gym. I waited for rhea at the front of the gym and she arrived wearing cycling shorts that clung to her legs and a black vest that hung just past her waist. I looked away immediately feeling my face heat up but she quickly pulled my face toward her, a large smile creeped over her face "Jesus do I really make you this nervous?" She said letting go of my face, I hid it quickly and she just laughed before taking me over to the training equipment. We had been training for half an hour and two men had been driving us insane, they had been grunting and shouting loudly and the stuff they were doing I could lift easily. Demi was even more pissed that I was but she was gritting her teeth and fighting through the annoyance. An hour had passed and we couldn't take the noise anymore, we finished what we were doing and drove home. 

Once we were home i went and got a shower while Rhea made us some stir-fry for lunch. We weren't going to eat much after lunch considering we had a match later tonight and didn't want to upset our stomachs, so we settled for a heated lunch instead of a hot dinner later in the day. I could smell the food from the bathroom and it smelled delicious, Demi was quite the chef so I knew it would taste amazing. It took about ten minutes to have a shower and I just threw on a shirt and some shorts. The shirt I was wearing was Demi's and I didn't realise it. She turned around to face me "you really love my clothes, don't you" I looked down at the shirt and just nodded with a smile. She chuckled and placed our food on the counter next to me and we talked while eating it. We had no other plans for the day so we cuddled on the sofa with Barry and watched some shitty movies on Netflix until our match.