MEET THE GIRLS

You and rhea were out shopping to get some snacks and travel items for the girls since you were meeting them and possibly taking them home today and your house is nearly a 2 hour drive from the centre  that the girls were at. Rhea was beyond excited and so full of energy, you couldn't help but smile and laugh at her goofy energy and in all honesty her smile was contagious, when she smiled so did you, you found this side of rhea absolutely adorable. She was running around and joking about with you, she was a very tall very strong child at this moment in time. You were thinking about taking the girls home and then later in the week take them shopping for room decor so their rooms fit more to their style. For now you were focused on travel items though.

Once you finished shopping you went to get something to eat, you wanted to keep it as healthy as possible so you went to a sandwich bar that was close by, kinda like subway, but healthier, they put calorie counts on each of the items in the shop and had low calorie deserts like low fat brownies and cakes, they also had protein snacks which was always a plus. You guys ordered and were able to manage the portions to your liking. You downed half a bottle of Pepsi and your throat burned. You didn't understand how demi finished her entire bottle in one go but her reaction afterwards was pretty hilarious.

By the time you had finished eating it was 3:00PM and you had to make your way to the adoption centre. Rhea tapped her leg the entire drive there, you couldn't tell if it was nerves or excitement but she wouldn't stop. Traffic wasn't too bad and so you got there a little earlier, which was fine because now you could talk to the supervisors

Y/N pov:

We walked in to the centre and I went to the receptionist to tell her our names, the girls names and the supervisor's name. She made a call and a few minutes later the woman who I had been talking to for weeks on end rounded the corner "You must be Y/N and Demi. I'm Dr Caroline Lawton, but please call me carol" she said smiling and shaking our hands. "It's nice to meet you finally. the girls are very excited to meet the both of you." carol said after grabbing us some adoption papers , "yeah demi has been very excited too, she loves kids and her maternal instincts are amazing, she can't wait" I said which put a smile on Caroline's face. "I'm going to see what the girls are doing and then I'll let you in" She said to us and we nodded before leaving the room. We waited for a few minutes and filled out the papers that had been handed to us, but those few minutes felt like forever. We talked for a bit until we heard little giggles coming from around the corner. Caroline came in with the 2 girls, Aspen clung to her hand and Amaya was attached to her hip. Aspen had quite fair skin, brunette hair which hung in loose coils which sat just past her ribs, her eyes were just amazing, one was a deep blue and the other was a hazel colour. she wore a blue blouse with some denim shorts, which looked quite old, but well kept. she had freckles scattered across her body and she had braces which were quite adorable. Amaya had wavy hair which was a light brown colour, it rested on her shoulders and she had two small pigtails on either side of her head. her eyes were a deep brown and she has a pair of denim dungarees paired with a baby pink shirt, again looked old but clean. The girls were gorgeous and their outer beauty matched their personality. Both girls were the sweetest people you had ever met. Rhea was amazed by them, these girls would be coming home with us very soon and she couldn't wait.

*time skip*

We helped the girls pack their bags, and finalised our adoption. We got to know the girls a little better on the drive home. They got hungry and we decided to break our diet a little and go to McDonald's for a treat.

We arrived home and Aspen was tired while Amaya was sound asleep. I grabbed her bags and handed them to Demi then went over to her and quietly took her to her room. we showed Aspen around the house and her room then let her be. It didn't quite feel real, we were parents. I watched a few movies with Rhea for a while before making my way to bed. I quickly checked on the girls who were both asleep before changing and climbing into bed. I drifted off but felt rhea pull me into her not long after. It was now the weekend and we could sort out schools and activities for Aspen tomorrow. we would also need to go shopping, I noticed while we were unpacking all of their clothes looked very worn and old, so we would take them clothes shopping and also buy some things to redecorate their rooms. 

(A/N CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE IT, WE'RE PARENTS!!!!!!! OKAY IMMA GO TO SLEEP NOW BUT IM GOING TO FOCUS THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR NEW DAUGHTERS AND THEN AFTER ILL SKIP TO THE TAG MATCH WITH SHAYNA AND NIA! AND POSSIBLY LIV MORGAN....)