Stuck...

MONDAY 26TH SEPTEMBER 2022

Back to RAW. Back to The Judgment Day. Back to being ignored. It was bad but I honestly wished that my injury from Smackdown was worse than it actually was; so I didn't have to come to work for a few weeks. Turns out I just had a black eye and I dislocated my nose, but once it was reset I was left with just a few bruises. I passed out due to my blood pressure dropping and my adrenaline levels being too high; but it wasn't serious. Nobody had a match tonight except for Damian; who was facing a good friend of mine, Matt riddle. I never knew what to expect when it came to RAW and honestly I wasn't really thrilled about having to go to work, but to make people believe that I was Still working well with the judgment day, I had no choice. This was Dominick's first proper night with the judgment day and Demi had been non stop talking about how she's Dom's "guardian" of sorts and it hurt watching her move away from my storyline without considering how I was feeling about the situation.

Y/N outfit:

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

While we were waiting for Damian's match I was thinking about how I could leave without causing a fight

While we were waiting for Damian's match I was thinking about how I could leave without causing a fight. I really didn't want her to be my enemy but I couldn't stay around this team that doesn't want me there it's not fair to anyone anymore. I kept on catching glimpses of rhea examining me, trying to see what I was thinking about, but there was no way she'd get it, I was making my leave pretty well and had gone almost completely undetected for the most part.

We made our way in unison to the ring as a team. Rhea and Dominik might as well have been glued at the hip and once again I was pushed to one side. I decided that if I wasn't needed in the match I would sit at commentary and not jump in when Damian needed it, I clearly wasn't a priority to them so why should I be prioritising them over myself. I sat down and the guys at commentary slid a pair of headphones over to me; I thought about it and realised if I was to put that headset on they would ask me questions... Eh fuck it, I'd just have to act.

Just as I expected they began to ask questions about me and the judgement day, and I answered them as best as I could to make it believable that I was still a strong connection to tjd. "So jinx, how come you're not out there helping with interference?" Corey said with a smile on his face. "Because I think that Damian is more that capable of pulling off the win on his own, what about you graves do you think he's good enough to win on his own, or do you expect that he needs the help of his teammates because he's incapable of winning on his own?" My response left graves silent for the rest of the match; it didn't take long for Damian to defeat Matt and while the rest of the judgment day celebrated with I'm I silently made sure Matt was okay and then, the unexpected happened...

You think you know me

Edge sprinted down into the ring, which forced rhea out of the ring just in case, she dropped off the apron and Finn ran directly into a spear by edge and soon after Damian and Dom were ripped away from the ring and my teammates in tjd made their way away from the ring. Not me though, I wasn't sure if edge had noticed me, but considering he began to talk I'm guessing he didn't. I was quiet and sneaky when climbing the ring post so he didn't notice me, and once he finished talking, I whistled at him to draw his attention. Rhea had already noticed me as well as Dominic and they both had a wide smile on their face when they first saw me. Edge turned around wide eyed and mouth agape; my mouth twisted in a menacing grin and I stood straight up and jumped into him, sending him flying with a hurricanrana. I stood back up and walked over to him; attacking him and remembering that he was the one who got me mixed up in this mess, he was the one that ordered rhea to hurt me and the one that has just challenged Finn to an 'I quit' match at... Extreme rules. That was it. My way out. Extreme rules. I needed a plan. But right now I was being dragged off of Edge by Rhea and Damian; and no matter if I fought back I couldn't beat their strength and so I followed them backstage.

Demi sat with me and calmed me down; she was talking but I wasn't focused on what she was saying, I was planning my leave at Extreme rules. Once I seemed calm we grabbed out things and left, Demi drove us home, which gave me the chance To email Adam about a few things when it come to me leaving the judgment day. I wasn't 100% sure that Demi was buying my acting but she didn't really seem any different to before. We stepped into the house and noticed all the lights were off, and nobody was downstairs which means that Lana had gone home, which we didn't mind because the kids were already asleep, I took my jacket off and hung it up in the walkway, which demi took advantage of and wrapped her arms around me. "That was hot." She said, turning me to face her, I just smiled at her. "What was?" I spoke quietly and stared into her eyes. "Acting out on Edge." She replied kissing me softly. "Yeah?" I asked, smiling at her; she knew exactly what was going on. She nodded, a small smirk printed on her face as she tucked my hair behind my ear. Her light kisses pressing against my neck as she pulled my hair out of the way were driving me crazy and the light hover of her fingertips dragging down  my bare skin prickled my surface with goosebumps. Her dominance soon took over and she lifted me up; my cheeks heating up under her touch as she unclipped the clasp of the front of my top...