Rhea with the girls

(So as Berries_and_Waffles wanted to  see more of rhea and the girls hanging out, here comes this chapter. Thankyou for all the suggestions btw!)

Today was the day you were picking up the girls. You had errands to run so you couldn't go with rhea to the airport but you didn't mind, you knew rhea would take care of the girls and you trusted her with everything. Rhea was training for a little longer than you so you left her with a kiss on the cheek before heading out.

Rhea pov:

I was home alone for another hour so I decided that after my shower I would do a little more packing for Australia and then watched some TV with Barry. About a half hour later I got a notification saying that the plane was nearly landed so I secured Maya's car seat into the car and headed off. There was no traffic so I arrived at the airport pretty quickly. I went to a corner shop and brought myself a drink and a snack while I waited. I walked over to the gate and got stopped by security almost immediately "Look I'm picking my daughter's up, they're with their nanny but they'll need help with their luggage. I have my id and their adoption certificates if you need, just please, let me through." I then showed my id and they asked for the certificates so I showed them, and they let me through.

I waited for a few minutes and then my daughters beaming faces ran towards me, I crouched down slightly and lifted them both up, squeezing them tightly. "Where's mum?" Aspen said looking at me as I put her down. "She's gone out, she'll be home to see you later. For now we're gonna go do a food shop so we can have some proper dinner tonight and I'll let you pick something to have for afterwards yeah." She nodded and held Maya's hand all the way to the car while I carried the luggage. Aspen got in the car and the nanny strapped in Maya, the nanny (Sadie) began to look through her purse. "What's up hun, you tryna find something.?" She looked up for a brief moment "uhh yeah my purse so I can taxi home" "Don't talk nonsense I'll take ya, after all you looked after the little gremlins in that car all week." She smiled and looked quite shy maybe she was a fan..  I drove Sadie to her house and tipped her for her services. Then I took the girls food shopping and let them pick out some snacks and sweets. Once we got home I took girls luggage upstairs, leaving Maya's by her door and then began to help Aspen unpack, I couldn't leave Maya so she came up with us, and she wasn't the easiest to work with. "Maya stop it!!!" Aspen said, slightly more frustrated I looked at her as if to say calm down and she looked away quite upset. "Hey. I know your annoyed, I'm not telling you off, you're tired okay, that's all" I said making her look up at me, she shot me a small smile and continued to unpack, she then helped unpack Maya's clothes. "You know we're going to Australia in a two weeks. All of us. I'll do your packing, for now, you rest, you're  shattered." I said patting my daughters head. Maya had already gone to sleep so all I had to do was secure her gate.

I sat downstairs until Y/N came home. She walked in and I immediately made sure she wouldn't shout anything that would wake the girls up. I did so by grabbing her the second she walked in and pinning her against the wall, placing my finger over her mouth. At this point I couldn't resist kissing her, we were inches apart and all I had to do was lean down slightly. She melted into the kiss and trailed her hands up mu waist and back. I picked her up so she was between me and the wall, her soft moans met my ear as I began to kiss her neck. The red marks I left on her neck were growing darker and my smirk grew larger knowing she was enjoying herself. My thumb met waistline and she granted access by unbuttoning her jeans. We weren't allowed to continue as we hear footsteps making their way downstairs. I dropped Y/N and she buttoned her jeans back up just in time for Aspen to come running towards her. She hugged a
Aspen, lifting her off her feet and I whispered "I'm gonna start dinner." She nodded and I headed for the kitchen leaving her with a kiss on cheek.

After dinner me and Aspen sat down and brought some snacks in to watch movies with each other. We went on to disney plus and began to watch pirates of the Caribbean.

We got about halfway through the 3rd movie when I felt Aspen's head fall onto my shoulder. I sat for a little stroking her hair before carrying her upstairs. Y/N had just put Maya back to sleep after sitting with her for a bit. We bumped in to each other on our way to our room. I could tell immediately Y/N wanted to carry on with what we had to stop earlier. I picked her back up and walked towards the bedroom kissing her; closing the door behind us.

(CBA WRITE SMUT SO IM NOT GOING TO YET! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. LMK IF YOU WANT MORE RHEA POV'S!! IM GONNA DO A MATCH NEXT CHAPTER, IT WILL BE SUPERBRUTALITY AGAINST LIV4JINXXD SO GET READY FOR THAT!!!! OKAY LY GN/GM!!!)