Chapter 6 Brandy Fruit Ripe

Chu Ye and Xiaoyin were communicating, and there was a knock on the door.

    Chu Ye put the small silver away and opened the door.

    "Village chief! Is there something wrong?"

    "Young Master Ye, all the white orchids in your field are ripe, do you want to harvest them? If it rains, I'm afraid the production will be reduced!" the village chief reminded.

    Chu Ye nodded hastily, and said, "I want it, I want it, and I have to trouble the village chief to find me two reliable villagers. I will pay 15 copper coins a day."

    Chu Ye secretly said, "I have been working in this period of time ." Spend money, now it is finally time to see the money back! Chu Ye estimated that if all the brando was sold, he could probably sell it for 10 gold coins. Although 10 gold coins were a little less, it was still a bit of income. He would be poor.

    The village chief said quickly, "Okay, okay."

    The villagers go out to work, and the wages for a day are only 10 copper coins. Chu Ye's asking price is 15, which is already very high for the villagers.

    Chu Ye planted a total of 3 acres of brandberries. The price of a brand of fruit was about 1 copper plate. A total of 1,132 brandies were collected on the three acres of land.

    Chu Ye left one hundred and thirty-two fruits, and the rest of the fruits were taken to the town by the villagers and sold to the firm.

    The firm's manager may be concerned about Chu Ye's identity and did not lower the price.

    Because the quality of Chu Ye's fruits was better than ordinary white orchids, the firm offered a purchase price of 12 copper coins for 1 fruit, and 12 gold coins for 1,000 fruits.

    The villagers who accompanied Chu Ye over saw that Chu Ye received a "huge sum" of 12 gold coins, and they were all envious.

    Chu Ye spent four gold coins to buy Lingmi, another three gold coins to buy Hundred Flower Nectar, and three gold coins to buy spirit beast meat. The gold coins he just got cost seventy-seven to eighty-eight. Several villagers saw Chu Ye's this. Flowers, one by one secretly sighed in their hearts, after all, it is the eldest young master who spends gold coins so boldly.

    Looking at the eyes of several people, Chu Ye felt a little helpless, and he probably knew what the villagers were thinking.

    He also wanted to save some gold coins, but he couldn't.

    Xiaoyin's appearance is not ordinary, and the supply of delicious and delicious food, he was promoted from the first rank of the scholar to the second rank of the scholar in two days.

    After Xiaoyin advanced, Chu Ye often felt hungry. Ordinary meals had no effect at all. Chu Ye guessed that because Xiaoyin's growth was too fast, his body couldn't keep up.

    The spirit rice and spirit beast meat were bought by Chu Ye to supplement his blood, and Baihua honey was Xiaoyin's ration.

    The grass crystal nectar that Chu Ye bought before, Xiaoyin has eaten half of it, and he likes it very much. The taste of Baihua nectar is much inferior to that of grass crystal nectar, but the price is cheap, only one-fifth of the grass crystal nectar. I don’t know. Will Xiaoyin like it? Chu Ye is secretly a little guilty.

    Chu Ye's practice of spending a lot of money in the town quickly spread in the village.

    "I bought spiritual rice! My dear, that's going to cost a lot of money! Can't you still eat rice?"

    "Eating spiritual rice will help you cultivate your soul power. Young Master Ye definitely wants to become a soul pet master.

    " I heard that becoming a soul pet master is not an ordinary cost!"

    "That's not true, before, the Chen family spent ten gold coins to buy a contract scroll, trying to contract a bull cub to cultivate the land, but it was unsuccessful, in vain Ten gold coins were wasted, the man was even knocked down by the bullock cub, and he spent another ten gold coins to look at the injury, which is a waste of money!" The old man of the

    Chen family is a soul pet master, and he contracted one by luck. A low-quality old scalper, although it is only a low-quality old scalper, it is a very powerful thing to be able to contract.

    Over the years, the old man has lived a much richer life than ordinary people by driving the old cattle to cultivate the land and deliver goods to the villagers.

    "Ye can make money even if he can spend less!" "That's true!     Seeing

    that he has planted raw bone flowers, he will be able to collect them."

When the sun is shining, the sun is dead, and it is very risky to plant. The villagers have planted but not many.

    In fact, not long after Chu Ye's raw bone flower was planted, there were signs of withering. Chu Ye took advantage of the night to pour spiritual spring water on the raw bone flower in the field, and it calmed down.