Chapter 101 White civet cat

Time flies, and in the blink of an eye, the two stayed in Sanyang City for two months.

    In two months, Xuebao will get a few ice stones on the ice field to absorb it, and his strength will quickly grow to the peak of the first-order warrior. After that, he will use the ice essence to break through to the second-order warrior.

    With the help of the bee colony and Lin Chuwen's potion, Xiaoyin advanced to the third rank of Warlord.

    The colorful phantom butterfly contracted by Lin Chuwen has a good appearance and has grown rapidly, reaching the fourth rank of the scholar-level in less than two months.

    Lin Chuwen found that the colorful butterfly has a special feature, the other party can make up dreams.

    Lin Chuwen can refine medicines in the dream state. Refining medicine in the dream state does not need to consume soul power, and if it fails, it will not waste the medicinal materials.

    With the help of Colorful Illusion Butterfly, Lin Chuwen's potion technique advanced rapidly.

    It is also because of the colorful phantom butterflies that Lin Chuwen was able to refine the spirit-level spirit-gathering potion that assists Xiaoyin's advancement so quickly.

    Chu Ye spent a lot over the past year, and the amount in the gold card dropped sharply.

    During this time, Chu Ye gradually exchanged some unused resources for gold coins, and the amount in the gold card reached 2 million.

    "Xiaoyin's growth is very smooth! Does your second soul beast have any eyebrows?" Lin Chuwen asked.

    Chu Ye shook his head, "No, it's not easy to choose the right soul beast."

    During this time, Chu Ye went to the soul pet market a few times. There are all kinds of soul beast cubs for sale in the soul pet market. , There are also quite a few middle-level soul beasts, but Chu Ye always felt that he didn't fit his eyes, or that it was still a little short of his standard.

    Lin Chuwen said with some doubts: "I heard that there are many soul beasts in the soul pet market, don't you like it?"

    Chu Ye shook his head, "No!"

    Lin Chuwen sighed and said, "Okay. "

    Don't talk about that, Xuebao doesn't seem very happy!"

    Lin Chuwen said a little embarrassedly: "Xuebao is probably jealous."

    "Is that so! Because you have been getting along with Xiaocai a lot recently?" They will compete for favor and sometimes fight. I didn't expect Lin Chuwen to encounter such a situation so quickly.

    Lin Chuwen bowed his head a little embarrassedly. Xuebao's condition is very stable and his strength is very strong, but Xiaocai is still in her infancy and needs more attention and care.

    During this period of time, Xiaocai kept supporting her body to help him improve his potion level. Lin Chuwen inevitably paid more attention to Xiaocai.

    Xuebao flicked his tail and held his head high, as if I was unhappy, come and coax me.

    Chu Ye looked at Xuebao, and coaxed: "Xuebao, do you want to eat chicken? I'll take you to buy chickens, okay?"

    Chu Ye secretly said: "Foxes should be coaxed with chickens. If not, just two, if not two, then three.

    Xuebao flicked his tail and said, "I want to choose by myself."