Chapter 86 Powder Shop.

A few days later, Chu Ye ventured through the passage again and sneaked into the Ziluo Sect Treasure Pavilion.

    The last treasure hunt was in a hurry. Chu Ye came here this time, wanting to clean up the Treasure Pavilion in depth, hoping to find the evil spirit. Unfortunately, the harvest was very small. Instead, it attracted the attention of the two sects. Chu Ye had to retreat from the secret path. come out.

    "I didn't expect that the two sects actually set up a detection array in the Ziluo sect."

    In order to prevent the monks from fishing in troubled waters, the two sects set up a magic circle to detect the monk's breath in the Ziluo sect. The two monks carried tokens on their bodies. The array will not respond.

    As long as there are monks without tokens, appearing in the Violet Sect restricted area, the formation will respond.

    Lin Chuwen said with lingering fear: "It was really dangerous before." The

    Treasure Pavilion was shrouded in a ban, and the people from the two sects tried to arrest them and were blocked by the ban.

    "The two sects are very strict with the relics of the Ziluo sect. If you want to find the evil spirit from it, it is probably impossible." Chu Ye said in a dull tone.

    Lin Chuwen said with some trepidation: "The ruins of the Ziluo sect, don't need to think about it for the time being. I was lucky to find a suffocation in the Ziluo sect."

    Even the major sects don't have many copies of this kind of suffocation. It was fortunate that they ran fast before, otherwise it would be more fortunate and less fortunate.

    Chu Ye said sullenly: "Zi Luozong is so rich, it's definitely not one or two evil spirits."

    Lin Chuwen: "..." Zi Luozong should have more than one or two evil spirits, but so many people are staring at it. , it is impossible for them to take all the benefits.

    "For the evil spirit, think of another way. I think it's better for us to leave here first. If you are really unwilling, you can come back in a few months." Now is an extraordinary period, and many want the inheritance of the Violet Sect. The soul pet masters are all about to move, and the monks of the two sects can guard against it.

    Lin Chuwen looked at Chu Ye and felt a little worried. The two of them have always acted in a low-key manner, but there are still many people with poisonous eyes in this world. Chu Ye was a soul master before, but now he has become a soul master. To those who are alert, I am afraid they can think that they have obtained the evil spirits in the Ziluo Sect, and even further think that they have made a fortune in the Ziluo Sect.

    They have gained enough in the Ziluo Sect. If they are too greedy, they will be killed.

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Okay."

    ...

    Chu Ye and Lin Chuwen took a rest and went to a restaurant for dinner.

    "I heard no, it seems that someone secretly broke into the forbidden area of ​​​​the Ziluo sect yesterday."

    "What's strange, there are people breaking into the forbidden area of ​​​​the Ziluo sect every day." There are some people who risk their lives for the sake of treasure.

    "This time is different! The person who broke into the forbidden area this time appeared in the original Treasure Pavilion."

    "The Treasure Pavilion? Isn't the Treasure Pavilion covered by the ban?