Chapter 103 The Origin of the Little Tiger

Chu Ye gave the little tiger a vegetarian meal for three days. At the beginning, it was the little fox who was in charge of feeding.

    The little fox has an extraordinary enthusiasm for feeding the little tiger. Every day, he takes the vegetable bowl and chases after the little white tiger to eat.

    The little white tiger is too small to be the opponent of the little fox at all. Every time he can only be pressed by the little fox to eat.

    At the beginning, the little white tiger tried to hide, but after a few times, he didn't know if he had accepted his fate, and he actually ate the vegetables.

    Knowing that the initiator was Chu Ye, every time the little tiger saw Chu Ye, his eyes were very fierce.

    If eyes can kill, Chu Ye has been torn apart several times.

    After that, the little tiger didn't know if it was because he had no energy, or he accepted his fate, and became a lot more docile. He even ate the vegetables without Xuebao's "love feeding".

    Seeing that the little tiger lost his sense of resistance, Xuebao also lost interest in feeding.

    After another day, Chu Ye finally replaced the little tiger with herbal chicken.

    A herbal chicken weighing more than seven pounds was eaten cleanly.

    "Xiao Bai's appetite is not small!" Chu Ye said.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Chu Ye and said, "That's because I'm hungry!" After a few full meals, it won't be like this.

    Chu Ye smiled embarrassedly, but did not speak.

    Lin Chuwen glanced at Xuebao who was doing "stretching exercises" in the yard, and said with a strange expression: "Xuebao doesn't like to eat vegetables, but he is very interested in feeding other people's vegetables!"

    Noticing Lin Chu Wen was looking at himself, Xuebao squatted on the side, wagging his big tail, his face innocent.

    Chu Ye secretly said: There is a way to do what you don't want to do to others. However, most soul beasts will not have such a high level of consciousness. More soul beasts like to build their happiness on the pain of other soul beasts.

    Chu Ye looked at Xuebao and pondered for a while, then secretly thought: Xuebao must have cultivated the little tiger to love vegetables, and then throw all the vegetables to the little tiger to eat, Xuebao is really a Sly fox.

    The man-eating mouth was short, and the little tiger who ate a herbal chicken had a much better attitude towards Chu Ye.

    The little white tiger has outstanding aptitude, fully absorbed the medicinal power of the herbal chicken, and its hair has become much shiny.

    After all, the little white tiger is young. Occasionally eating a herbal chicken can make up for the previous losses. If he eats too much, it is easy to not make up for the deficiency.

    After feeding the herbal chicken, Chu Ye changed Little White Tiger's meal to guinea fowl.

    After being forced to eat food for a few days, the little white tiger was also very satisfied with the guinea fowl.

    Lin Chuwen leaned against the window, looked at the little tiger, and said, "Xiao Bai, his temper seems to be getting better recently!"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "That's right!" To be honest.

    "Are you going to prepare a contract?"

    Chu Ye nodded and said, "Yes! I feel that our relationship has become much closer, so we can consider it."